EA Forums - Banner

up up and buffet

for doughnets yea for rl money no.

Replies

  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    It's a pretty unique looking building.
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    It's a pretty unique looking building.

    This. I've heard people like it because they can make an "airport" in their Springfield, too.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Up Up & Buffet is absolutely one of my favorite premium purchases, as it is a building that you can be very creative with - the 'airport' area I have created is probably my favorite part of my town. Plus, unlike some premium buildings there are multiple characters who get a premium task there - Skinner, Willie, and Comic Book Guy off the top of my head but there are several more.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I chose not to get it because I personally think it's an ugly building.
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    It's an integral part of my thunderbird homage... 8)
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    I chose not to get it because I personally think it's an ugly building.
    I for one got it, its a restaurant shaped like an airplane, but it's not just an 1 time used building, characters can be sent there regularly.
  • barryriddl474
    4827 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I picked it up this time, as I passed on it before, but to be honest, it will remain in my inventory until I eventually nuke (no time soon) and revamp my entire town, as I feel to properly display this, it needs a lot of land. For mine, I intend to build multiple runways, both straight and diagonal. I currently don't have the land for such an endeavor at this time.

    Teo47's airport is one of the best I've seen. But, heck, that goes for his entire town, so I'm not surprised....
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    TT_Degnan wrote:
    It's an integral part of my thunderbird homage... 8)

    pics please
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I like the sound when tapped. Reminds me of traveling!
  • KBmojave4
    138 posts
    edited February 2015
    I have about an hour left to decide if I want it too. Probably will end up skipping it because I did have to think so hard about it. Looks alright and the characters use it I hear, but it will cost me rl $. Boo urns.
    Edit: I bought it. :oops: :XD:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    KBmojave4 wrote:
    I have about an hour left to decide if I want it too. Probably will end up skipping it because I did have to think so hard about it. Looks alright and the characters use it I hear, but it will cost me rl $. Boo urns.
    Edit: I bought it. :oops: :XD:

    :lol: I love it...I'm not going to buy it. Oh wait, yes I am! This has never ever happened to me of course. :oops:

    New neighbors always welcome!
  • djcenturio629
    101 posts
    edited February 2015
    I bought it without any hesitation.

    Currently lives in my Valentines area.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited February 2015
    It adds a premium 10hr task to several characters and it's relatively inexpensive. Too late for you to decide now; but, I would recommend it to anyone sitting on the border in the future.
  • KBmojave4
    138 posts
    edited February 2015
    teo47 wrote:
    KBmojave4 wrote:
    I have about an hour left to decide if I want it too. Probably will end up skipping it because I did have to think so hard about it. Looks alright and the characters use it I hear, but it will cost me rl $. Boo urns.
    Edit: I bought it. :oops: :XD:

    :lol: I love it...I'm not going to buy it. Oh wait, yes I am! This has never ever happened to me of course. :oops:

    Hahah, I dont even want to think of how much real life money I spend on this beloved game. It really does become a head game lol.
  • tralfabits
    345 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Having already purchased Brandine and Mindy during this last update, I was definitely debating with myself whether to spend more of my precious remaining donuts on Up Up & Buffet.

    I probably would have caved in if I hadn't fallen asleep early last night. I regret nothing.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.