EA Forums - Banner

Fruit Batman???

I think he will be made available, since he's in the new "Vigilante" character category along with Pie Man, Sidekick Milhouse, and Stretch Boy(?) Bart. I have a feeling he'll cost donuts though.

Replies

• joniferous
    509 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I think before he came with the Fruit Bat signal light thingy. I just bought that but no Fruit Bat Man.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Stretch Boy(?) Bart.
    That's Bartman!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Stretch Boy(?) Bart.
    That's Bartman!

Well at least she had one of his alter-egos :lol:
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    We got the signal as a gift, but for some reason I didn't know there was a costume so I hope it rereleases.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Stretch Boy(?) Bart.
    That's Bartman!

True. Although I think that Stretch Boy and Clobber Girl are (technically) super heroes and not vigilantes. That is, they had actual powers.

Would have been nice to get them, too, but I've been wanting Bartman since I started playing.
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Stretch Boy(?) Bart.
    That's Bartman!

True. Although I think that Stretch Boy and Clobber Girl are (technically) super heroes and not vigilantes. That is, they had actual powers.

Would have been nice to get them, too, but I've been wanting Bartman since I started playing.
    It's Stretch Dude and Clobber Girl. DUDE!!!!
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Stretch Boy(?) Bart.
    That's Bartman!

Sorry. :P
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Although I think that Stretch Boy and Clobber Girl are (technically) super heroes and not vigilantes. That is, they had actual powers.

Good point.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited February 2015
    I think he will be made available, since he's in the new "Vigilante" character category along with Pie Man, Sidekick Milhouse, and Stretch Boy(?) Bart. I have a feeling he'll cost donuts though.
    The Fruit Bat-Man skin cost donuts when it was released, so I would be surprised if it didn't upon re-release (if that happens).
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    My guess is it'll be a weekend sale like we saw during halloween and Christmas.
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    So has fruit batman been re-released?

I already have him so I don't know if anyone else can get him now.
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    The Fruit Bat-Man skin cost donuts when it was released, so I would be surprised if it didn't upon re-release (if that happens).

I remember he was 90 doughnuts the first time around. I wonder how much he will be this time around, more or less? Hopefully less because I don't have him :mrgreen:
  • letsridebikes
    470 posts
    edited February 2015

I remember he was 90 doughnuts the first time around. I wonder how much he will be this time around, more or less? Hopefully less because I don't have him :mrgreen:
    That's what I thought, but I wasn't 100% sure it was 90D. I hope less, but I won't hold my breath for it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!