EA Forums - Banner

SUPERHERO UPDATE 2015

Replies

• fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited February 2015
    24rsava24 wrote:
    When visiting friends/neighbors I noticed you can only collect a certain amount of carbon rods from criminals before it starts paying out cash (instead of carbon rods). Does anyone know what the daily limit on carbon rods from criminals in friends towns is? I can still collect 1 carbon rod per building even after I reach my limit of carbon rods from criminals (in friends towns). Hope this isn't confusing.

Should be the first 30 or 20 neighbors for criminals, while the buildings seem to be unlimited.

Question: Who has a rod-generating task? Homer, Spiderpig, anyone else?
  • PiperWyatt
    165 posts
    edited February 2015
    Fall out boy (4hrs)
  • casbythoug530
    156 posts
    edited February 2015
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    24rsava24 wrote:
    When visiting friends/neighbors I noticed you can only collect a certain amount of carbon rods from criminals before it starts paying out cash (instead of carbon rods). Does anyone know what the daily limit on carbon rods from criminals in friends towns is? I can still collect 1 carbon rod per building even after I reach my limit of carbon rods from criminals (in friends towns). Hope this isn't confusing.

Should be the first 30 or 20 neighbors for criminals, while the buildings seem to be unlimited.

Question: Who has a rod-generating task? Homer, Spiderpig, anyone else?

Fallout boy has a rod generating task (unless that only happened in the questline) I think the other premium character (the dinosaur) does as well. I checked all the other characters this morning and there weren't any rod earning tasks for any of them (I think that changes once you build the prison)
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    roxypup wrote:
    jdibb36 wrote:
    24rsava24 wrote:
    I am more than happy that we got an update. As a woman, personally I would have preferred something other than superheroes, but I will take what I can get.

As a woman, personally I'm super excited about this super heroes update! ;)
    As a woman, I'm also excited! :mrgreen:
    I third that sentiment...but ONLY as a woman. Not sure how I'd feel as a guy...or a wicked snowman. :D

LOVE THE UPDATE...I believe I am a woman, least I was when I last checked:)
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    roxypup wrote:
    jdibb36 wrote:
    24rsava24 wrote:
    I am more than happy that we got an update. As a woman, personally I would have preferred something other than superheroes, but I will take what I can get. I really wish they would give us some new fences, bushes, flowers, trees ect to go along with the new buildings. That would make it more exciting for me. I love updates regardless of what they are and anything is better than ****.

Please, speak for yourself. I also happen to be a woman and I personally love the superhero theme. Please don't try to generalise an entire demographic.

Really? Did you not read the next word? Seems to be generalising the entirety of..herself. Or should women never have opposing opinions..

Did you not read the preceding words? Now, is there any reason to say, "as a woman"? Secondly, don't make up rubbish and assign it to me- I'm on the defence of women, here. Enough of your gender stereotypes. Girls can like superheroes.

As a woman, personally I'm super excited about this super heroes update! ;)
    As a woman, I'm also excited! :mrgreen:
    I third that sentiment...but ONLY as a woman. Not sure how I'd feel as a guy...or a wicked snowman. :D

I'm finding out that forum members that I thought were male, are in actual fact female!
    Learn something new everyday on this wonderful forum

I'm transgender. :wink:
  • barryriddl474
    4831 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    As a Hep C ****, I'm loving this update :D
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    You know what would have been good? Grouping Sideshow Bob in with the criminals so we could get a few extra carbon rods from catching him. Might have made it worthwhile to chase after him again!
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2015

You're a cis gendered horrible misogynist is what you are.
  • barryriddl474
    4831 posts Member
    edited February 2015

You're a cis gendered horrible misogynist is what you are.

If you're still trying to seduce me, you're going about it all wrong :roll:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Enough, children.

CbFw305.jpg
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Enough, children.

CbFw305.jpg

I'm amazed that as a mod you do not delete a comment saying "I'm a hep C ****". That's very offensive.
  • barryriddl474
    4831 posts Member
    edited February 2015
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm amazed that as a mod you do not delete a comment saying "I'm a hep C ****". That's very offensive.
    This is not the time to be throwing stones or pointing fingers, lyle. You are both being potentially offensive. Your snipe-fest started funny, it isn't anymore, it ends now. Understood?
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    [pandering]

As a man, I personally think women are awesome and everyone should get along.

[/pandering]
  • wardenda
    8 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Do they really have to use an air-raid siren sound effect?
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Has a chart for the daily projection been made yet?
  • barryriddl474
    4831 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    crosby357 wrote:
    Has a chart for the daily projection been made yet?

There's one at the Addicts site, but some have said it may not be entirely accurate. Perhaps it's been fixed by now.
  • 2almondnut
    122 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    You know what would have been good? Grouping Sideshow Bob in with the criminals so we could get a few extra carbon rods from catching him. Might have made it worthwhile to chase after him again!

I first opened the update, read ANew Evil Has Entered Springfield... and sideshow Bob walked past!

The next bit was slightly anticlimactic tbh ;)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited February 2015
    This update would've been a good time to release Sideshow Bob as a playable character considering he is a major villain
  • matthiebert897
    74 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    when does fruit bat begain
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.