EA Forums - Banner

Why did you choose your avatar?

Prev134
Lady gaga in a meat dress. Need I say more?

Think I'm going to change it though, but all the 150x150 pics I find are damn blurry. I might go for a hot Lisa.

Replies

• LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm like mine... :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Think mine says it all really.....My name is NEO so got a Matrix Simpsons Avatar :D:D:D:D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Lady gaga in a meat dress. Need I say more?

Think I'm going to change it though, but all the 150x150 pics I find are damn blurry. I might go for a hot Lisa.

Just did a quick google images search for 'hot Lisa'. Clearly, I forgot to add the Simpson surname. Still, I'm no worse for the experience.

This is the best of the bunch:

image_zpsb2e325e7.jpg

Yes, now that Kymie is hot Marge again, a hot Lisa would be most welcome :D
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited January 2013
    I chose mine because Pink Floyd is my favorite band. Also, the DSotM is my favorite album.
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited January 2013
    Indeedy, my hot marge is back :D
    After being told my ' random hot blonde' simpson looked like Bart with a pair of t1ts, I couldn't keep a traight face while looking at it :lol:

Hot Lisa would be a great addition :D
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Mine are screenshots of funny things I see in my town. This one is grandpa shocked to have Barney's **** staring him in the face.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ahh yes, Kymie previously did the whole 'hot Lisa' thing. Time for a new idea.

And lol! I'm sure your search of hot Lisa wasn't in vain at all. In fact I'm sure you're quite pleased you forgot the surname ;)
  • dhort1985
    414 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Mine are screenshots of funny things I see in my town. This one is grandpa shocked to have Barney's **** staring him in the face.

That picture is really funny. Kudos for catching it at just the right moment.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    kymie1988 wrote:
    After being told my ' random hot blonde' simpson looked like Bart with a pair of t1ts, I couldn't keep a traight face while looking at it :lol:

Hahaha I just noticed that in my search actually! Really threw me off lol
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited January 2013
    kymie1988 wrote:

Hahaha I just noticed that in my search actually! Really threw me off lol

:lol: once you get told it, you can't help but notice it can you lol
    I didn't even realise it was Lisa, I thought it was just a random hot character lol
  • albert2k
    271 posts
    edited January 2013
    I drive mu motorcycle around my island every week end, ehat best Avatar than homer dribimg his bike.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Beer. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

What was the question again?
  • Retcon93
    227 posts
    edited January 2013
    The picture is of someone on youtube that makes me laugh. They've also got a soundcloud account which is where I got the album artwork looking avatar.
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    Because the vampire mr burns kept getting kicked off and this one creeps me out...
  • ScrappySeconds
    183 posts
    edited January 2013
    Cause it's freaking cool, man :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    cjcccooper wrote:
    Because the vampire mr burns kept getting kicked off and this one creeps me out...

Arrrgghhhh!! Theres that Avatar again!! so scary lol :shock: :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I fell in love with a very clever little book book called <a href="http://tinyartdirector.blogspot.com">Tiny Art Director</a> by Bill Zeman. (Basically, his 2-year-old daughter requests a number of drawings from her artist father, then gives an Art Review for each - mostly rejections, but a few approvals.) Buying the book was not enough -- I needed to give this guy my money. So I ordered a collection of prints which are now proudly framed and hung throughout my house.

These are a few of my favorites because robots are awesome, I love imagery and stories relating to distopian futures and social upheaval, and that chick is hot (for a drawing).
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    I fell in love with a very clever little book book called <a href="http://tinyartdirector.blogspot.com">Tiny Art Director</a> by Bill Zeman. (Basically, his 2-year-old daughter requests a number of drawings from her artist father, then gives an Art Review for each - mostly rejections, but a few approvals.) Buying the book was not enough -- I needed to give this guy my money. So I ordered a collection of prints which are now proudly framed and hung throughout my house.

These are a few of my favorites because robots are awesome, I love imagery and stories relating to distopian futures and social upheaval, and that chick is hot (for a drawing).

Thanks Spiff, I very much enjoyed looking through that gallery. A few years ago now, I bought a few limited edition prints of a UK graffiti artist, Banksy, who I don't know that you'd be aware of in the US. I love his work and showcase just a small selection below. Sadly, the prints are now boxed up in an attic back in the UK. They were expensive but have increased multiple times in value and so there is now too much risk involved in trying to ship them across.

image_zps2890448e.jpg

image_zps2619cdc2.jpg

image_zps3995480a.jpg

image_zpsb2b68840.jpg

• spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Fantastic! I'm assuming the Bansky prints are photographs of actual "installations" (for lack of a better word)? How neat would it be to see the real thing? I'll have to put that on my wish list for an upcoming visit to the UK. Now to google "Banksy Map"...
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Fantastic! I'm assuming the Bansky prints are photographs of actual "installations" (for lack of a better word)? How neat would it be to see the real thing? I'll have to put that on my wish list for an upcoming visit to the UK. Now to google "Banksy Map"...

You are indeed correct. Here is one of his works that used to be (I'm not sure that it's still there) on the side of a pub wall where I occassionally sat down for a drink in Brighton.

image_zps1ec4aa3c.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!