EA Forums - Banner

Superhero event progress report thread

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Pinpal00 wrote:

Current favorite design: Barry's crash site with wrecked brown house.

87228-thank-you-gif-James-Franco-tha-rxVU.gif
  • maryclaire1
    6024 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    Oddly shaped moles a doctor ought to look at: 2.

:roll: :D
  • aSomething5
    19 posts
    edited February 2015
    I'm only at 11.400 due to starting late. Don't know if I will make it, I have to go be out on Monday and won't log in for 6-8 hours, and I'm litterally counting every rod :(
  • tbolin1123477
    216 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Got Clownface last night,21,691 rods, working towards 2nd bonus donuts,HQ level 9.

I play on Kindle and because the update came late I did rush Homer 's first 4 hour task.

I have completed the 3 felons task and thanks to the suggestion on this board, I will be saving my felons once they are at 1 heart left to use for next issue. Right now I have just the 1 saved but have 2 others- 1with Pieman,1 with Fallout Boy. I should have 5 ready for next issue I think.

Just wanted to say thanks to all on this forum I have leaned so much by lurking here. I downloaded the game right at the end of the 2014 Halloween event, I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I have not missed a single day since even with a job and family. I LOVE this game!

Wow! I didn't even think of saving the hearts! Good job at your progress too! Thanks for the tips and keep tapping!

HEY glad I could help, it came from another thread here, I'm not all that smrt :wink:
  • tbolin1123477
    216 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm only at 11.400 due to starting late. Don't know if I will make it, I have to go be out on Monday and won't log in for 6-8 hours, and I'm litterally counting every rod :(

I say keep tapping, you may be able to keep collecting rods into the next issue and make up some time then. GOOD LUCK!
  • tbolin1123477
    216 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Got Clownface last night,21,691 rods, working towards 2nd bonus donuts,HQ level 9.

I play on Kindle and because the update came late I did rush Homer 's first 4 hour task.

I have completed the 3 felons task and thanks to the suggestion on this board, I will be saving my felons once they are at 1 heart left to use for next issue. Right now I have just the 1 saved but have 2 others- 1with Pieman,1 with Fallout Boy. I should have 5 ready for next issue I think.

Just wanted to say thanks to all on this forum I have leaned so much by lurking here. I downloaded the game right at the end of the 2014 Halloween event, I didn't have a clue what I was doing. I have not missed a single day since even with a job and family. I LOVE this game!

Howdy neighbor!

I'm there with you, except just waiting on one more crystal to level up my HQ.

Seems like when you get close the last one takes forever!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Got my second set of bonus donuts and amazingly I got three on the first chance...hoping to have a total of two more before the end of this issue. 8)
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I collected rods so fast, I just got Clownface :shock:
    Hoping for one donut bonus now which is usually what I get each event. Maybe once I got enough for two but can't recall for sure.
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Just got Clownface.
    :D
  • lightninghound
    250 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Got clownface this morning, 6 hours later, after visiting friends etc, I'm about 500 away from first donut bonus.

Also working on HQ 10.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Got clown face and upgraded HQ to level 9. Hoping to get enough rods for some of those bonus donuts. :D
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Just got my first bonus, and only one arbitrarium from HQ level ten :)
  • Jdimeo1778
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Started super late (like yesterday morning late). Already got 8000 Rods in 32 hours. Hopefully I can double that in the next 32 hours, and then have to spend about 30-40 donuts on HQ to get Clownface (will probably have a level 8 HQ by then which will be cheaper then spending 80ish to get it now through the event page)
  • duncan17959
    50 posts
    edited February 2015
    On one device, I got the update probably 12 hours after it was released. I just got the clownface. Time to start hoarding felons with one heart to go.

On the other device, I got the update a day late. 2000 rods to go on that one.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Good work Duncan!
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Got Clownface. HQ level 8 so far. About halfway to bonus donuts.

Doing pretty good, I think. :mrgreen:
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Got Clownface this morning and just hit my first bonus.
  • vic147
    615 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Got Clown Face this morning, HQ at level 9.
    Don't you guys think this part was too easy?
    I'm less than 1000 rods to my first bonus box.
  • fmust68
    384 posts
    edited February 2015
    2.5k away from Clownface. HQ lvl 8
  • duncan17959
    50 posts
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Good work Duncan!

Thanks Jim

Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!