EA Forums - Banner

Who have rearranged their town for their favorite animation to be tapped

I try looking for bad dream house to watch animation.

I moved my crap silo and sequel stop to landing zone for animations, I'll leave the sequel stop with signal for a while at times.

Replies

• theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    No, I haven't moved any buildings , tho my BDH has always been next to my landing zone anyway.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited February 2015
    zafofabi18 wrote:

I moved my crap silo and sequel stop to landing zone for animations, I'll leave the sequel stop with signal for a while at times.

You must try to see it, I think it was a price during the first Halloween and once I saw the animation I just had to buy it when it became available... Even if it was relatively expensive for the payout.... Sequel stop also has a good animation I might do a rotation between this building and the knowledgeum.
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I moved BDH to landing spot and moved it back without tapping it. Animated for the whole event!
  • zafofabi18
    188 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    zafofabi18 wrote:

You must try to see it, I think it was a price during the first Halloween and once I saw the animation I just had to buy it when it became available... Even if it was relatively expensive for the payout.... Sequel stop also has a good animation I might do a rotation between this building and the knowledgeum.

I seen BDH animation for the first time Friday, now i try looking for it so the owner and myself can enjoy it :).

Hope it comes back in the future, would probably pay near 150 just for a building with no characters lol. My haunted house needs more creepy things... considering all my valentine's decorations are surrounding my haunted house.
  • barryriddl474
    4854 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I agree about the animation being a great part of this event. I haven't moved anything to my landing zone for this purpose though. My BDH was in storage and I had a spooky house in my film area, as to depict a scary film being shot. I even kept Hugo going 24/7 so to keep the spooky house animated. Stored the spooky house and replaced with the BDH. Logged into my wife's game, visited myself (that's not a euphemism) and tapped the 3 buildings I most wanted animated and haven't touched them since. I am wishful in my thinking that if I never clear them, I can keep them animated after the event.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited February 2015
    I agree about the animation being a great part of this event. I haven't moved anything to my landing zone for this purpose though. My BDH was in storage and I had a spooky house in my film area, as to depict a scary film being shot. I even kept Hugo going 24/7 so to keep the spooky house animated. Stored the spooky house and replaced with the BDH. Logged into my wife's game, visited myself (that's not a euphemism) and tapped the 3 buildings I most wanted animated and haven't touched them since. I am wishful in my thinking that if I never clear them, I can keep them animated after the event.

Can't do that my fingers are programmed to tap :wink:
  • regankong
    58 posts
    edited February 2015
    Yeah I moved my BDH closer to my landing zone so people will tap it more often.

Same with the SuperCollider building.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I have not moved any buildings in to my landing zone, but I'm seriously considering moving Willie's Shack away from my landing zone. It's somewhat annoying when his building gets tapped because to clear it I must zoom in or risk the chance of tapping Willie while he's on his task. Just a slight annoyance I've noticed.
  • tgyberg70
    250 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I haven't yet but I should!
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited February 2015

Can't do that my fingers are programmed to tap :wink:
    yea i was trying to keep shana and the twins in haloween outfit for the whole year and ofc acidently tapped them before xmas :evil: .
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I don't have BDH, but I moved Sequel Stop and El Chemistri closer to my landing zone. :mrgreen:
  • Distracty
    306 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Have not moved buildings for this purpose, but I have tried to have funny/strange things going on in my landing zone for visitors. For a few days I had about seven benches in the landing zone with characters that have a bench related task constantly doing them.

Today, I've had elf Ralph's tounge stuck to the north pole all day in my landing area...

:P
  • k8rk8rk8r
    131 posts
    edited February 2015
    ClausCo is getting moved to my landing zone. I love seeing it lit up! I don't remember ever seeing it lit up previous to this event, and I'm really enjoying it.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited February 2015
    k8rk8rk8r wrote:
    ClausCo is getting moved to my landing zone. I love seeing it lit up! I don't remember ever seeing it lit up previous to this event, and I'm really enjoying it.

Yes ClausCo has a nice animation...even if I never got it but that is another story :hunf:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.