EA Forums - Banner

National Bank of Springfield

Replies

• graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Mine's a-buildin' too!

And I also thought I was going crazy about missing guys in orange jumpsuits. There's really no way to get ahead on fighting them with each one taking 9-12 hours to eliminate. Maybe they escape to Shelbyville if you don't fight them fast enough? :mrgreen:
  • TT_Degnan
    471 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Depending on your playing schedule, the 2 donuts to speed the 4 hour build may well be a good investment, especially with the number of free ones getting given out by friend criminal tapping...

Obviously personal choice, but there's a 24 hour task right behind it when it finishes building :)
  • Cybermax9
    63 posts
    edited February 2015
    I got my bank and used 2 donuts to speed up build. And now Clownface is doing his 24 hour task at the bank.
  • duncanbrow162
    281 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Cybermax9 wrote:
    I got my bank and used 2 donuts to speed up build. And now Clownface is doing his 24 hour task at the bank.

Same here.
  • leeana69
    170 posts
    edited February 2015
    Cybermax9 wrote:

What's the hurry to finish the 24 hour task? Nothing else happens afterwards until you get enough pies for the collector.
  • AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    leeana69 wrote:
    Cybermax9 wrote:

What's the hurry to finish the 24 hour task? Nothing else happens afterwards until you get enough pies for the collector.
    He sped up the building construction, not the the 24 hour task.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I have about 800 to go before I get it. My felons seem to be disappearing. I thought i had a few 3 heart ones last night and now they're gone. Anyone else have that problem? Maybe I'm just imagining it.

My wife just mentioned this.

That she was just imagining it? (Does she say that often?) :mrgreen:

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • leeana69
    170 posts
    edited February 2015
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    leeana69 wrote:
    Cybermax9 wrote:

He sped up the building construction, not the the 24 hour task.

Yes, I understand that. the question remains. Why speed up anything, seeing as nothing else happens after the 24 hour krusty task until you get the collector.
  • cool2006
    788 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    got mine as well just waitting 4 it to finish building
  • chajuishuh
    228 posts
    edited February 2015
    242wtw0.jpg
  • Mumble_Taker
    180 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    less than 400 pies away from getting it :(

should get it before I go to bed. i'll put krusty on his task then have something to look forward to friday morning.
  • Snakeyees
    2342 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Got mine about 1 hr ago. Already have it positioned where it will go just waiting on the 4 hrs.
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I have about 800 to go before I get it. My felons seem to be disappearing. I thought i had a few 3 heart ones last night and now they're gone. Anyone else have that problem? Maybe I'm just imagining it.

giphy.gif
  • barszap785
    454 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I got mine and just finished the four hour build. I like the building a lot but will have to do some serious redesigning of my downtown to find a place for it. Right now it's out in a field looking weird.
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited February 2015

giphy.gif

Nicely said...or, more precisely, giffed.

I think I'm one felon short of where I should be, but I'm almost as bad at math as I am at...what are they called?...oh, yeah, words.

• cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    nice. will probably have the bank by tomorrow morning. thanks for the 4hr build tip as well
  • alapalme
    226 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    graywolfii wrote:
    Mine's a-buildin' too!

And I also thought I was going crazy about missing guys in orange jumpsuits. There's really no way to get ahead on fighting them with each one taking 9-12 hours to eliminate. Maybe they escape to Shelbyville if you don't fight them fast enough? :mrgreen:

I thought I was having felons missing too but no, you can get ahead if you play alot...
    In a 24 hour period your prison releases 3 felons.
    In that same time Pie Man and Fall-out Boy can each defeat 2 felons (for a total of four). If you're actually getting on the game every 4 hours you end up ahead of them.
  • 24rsava24
    107 posts
    edited February 2015
    I have had felons disappear. I only have one felon in my main town (town a) and three in my second town. Not sure how this happened.
  • jeffohmss
    158 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Just got mine and sent Krusty there. It looks great.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited February 2015
    Got mine it is beautiful but I had to redesign more than I expected to find a place where it fits well. I like the fact that it is not the usual box style even if it makes it harder to find the right place for it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.