EA Forums - Banner

National Bank of Springfield

13Next

Replies

• cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I have no clue how to add all this upcoming content.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    I have no clue how to add all this upcoming content.

Luckily we had some land recently...
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    chajuishuh wrote:
    242wtw0.jpg

Excellent pic!
  • badvis
    3 posts
    edited February 2015
    I completed Issue1 and went onto Issue 2 and now have 22k pies. But I cant select the bank, and the information box of the bank says: You must unlock more prizes to get this one.

Any idea how to fix this please?
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    badvis wrote:
    I completed Issue1 and went onto Issue 2 and now have 22k pies. But I cant select the bank, and the information box of the bank says: You must unlock more prizes to get this one.

If you have 12000 pies the bank is in your inventory.
    Welcome to the forum. :wink:
  • badvis
    3 posts
    edited February 2015
    badvis wrote:

Thanks for the info, but its not in my inventory :( It seems like I'm missing something, the bank info icon clearly says: You must unlock more prizes to get this one.

I completed all the Krusty quests and placed all the rewards I got so far, so its weird. Guess I'll try contacting support, see if they can help :)

Thanks for the welcome :)
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I'm glad to have a bank for Springfield, kinda suprised we didn't have one before :P
  • Jimtac
    1 posts
    edited February 2015
    badvis wrote:
    badvis wrote:

Thanks for the info, but its not in my inventory :( It seems like I'm missing something, the bank info icon clearly says: You must unlock more prizes to get this one.

I completed all the Krusty quests and placed all the rewards I got so far, so its weird. Guess I'll try contacting support, see if they can help :)

Thanks for the welcome :)

I'd be interested to know if support was able to resolve the issue.

I have been in the same situation for the last day or so, I've got >19000 pie bombs now, and can't access the bank (inventory or otherwise), and I get the same "...unlock more prizes...," message.

Here's hoping!
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited February 2015
    in both my towns i put an illumanati pyramid near the bank to represent the rothschilds rockafellas and builderburg.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.