EA Forums - Banner

Locked out of forum for over a day!

Welcome back to the forum Jim. And happy continued tapping :wink:

Replies

• SakuraNeko08
    3531 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Hello and welcome to the forum! The conspiracy thread is that a way <>^v . :P

But seriously, glad you made it back in and like Yukon said happy tapping! :wink::mrgreen:
    There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way. Thich Nhat Hanh

• stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    :D

• ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I get that message when trying to log in like every other day and it lasts for a few hours. :evil:

8 letters. Hmmm... happytaps? :lol: :twisted:
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I was locked out of forum. Very odd timing as it was right when a random person was all angry at me. Had to reset password and reinstall the game.
    More concerning was I was locked out of the forum. Never got this message before (I removed my email from the pic)

20kvof9.jpg

Happy tapping!

If it makes you feel any better, that's the message the system sent me (on all my devices) on the two occasions during which I was locked out of the forum earlier this month. Plus it was deleting many of my messages. (I'd ask if that happened to you, but for all I know your reply would be deleted by the "bot".

Interestingly, though -- I was able to log into my game just fine all that time.

Apparently, the EA Forum mechanical "bot" had classified me as a spammer. (Imagine that. ME. A spammer.) The first time it happened, neuro took it to the top and they fixed it, and then it happened again and they needed to retrain it again to know I'm just a harmless old woman without a scintilla of spam in her heart.

I was lucky to have been still logged in on one of my devices. I didn't dare log out. How else could I reach them to let them know I can't get in? :)

But that is EXACTLY the screen I had.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • yukongirl123
    15179 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:
    I get that message when trying to log in like every other day and it lasts for a few hours. :evil:

8 letters. Hmmm... happytaps? :lol: :twisted:

If it was 7 letters, I would have guessed whiskey :roll:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I was locked out of forum. Very odd timing as it was right when a random person was all angry at me. Had to reset password and reinstall the game.
    More concerning was I was locked out of the forum. Never got this message before (I removed my email from the pic)

20kvof9.jpg

Happy tapping!

If it makes you feel any better, that's the message the system sent me (on all my devices) on the two occasions during which I was locked out of the forum earlier this month. Plus it was deleting many of my messages. (I'd ask if that happened to you, but for all I know your reply would be deleted by the "bot".

Interestingly, though -- I was able to log into my game just fine all that time.

Apparently, the EA Forum mechanical "bot" had classified me as a spammer. (Imagine that. ME. A spammer.) The first time it happened, neuro took it to the top and they fixed it, and then it happened again and they needed to retrain it again to know I'm just a harmless old woman without a scintilla of spam in her heart.

I was lucky to have been still logged in on one of my devices. I didn't dare log out. How else could I reach them to let them know I can't get in? :)

But that is EXACTLY the screen I had.

Interesting! I was posting a lot...
  • MusicBooks960
    903 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Hi Jim! :D Glad you made it back, as I've never seen that screen but it sure doesn't look cool. I'm sure I don't know to which random hostile person you're referring, but I like to believe it was a coincidence, as that hypothetical random person I'm imagining (who has hopefully made good on a probable threat to leave, not that I can say for sure, but such people often say they're going to leave, hope springs eternal) couldn't have possibly had anything to do with it, considering whatever it was they "contributed" to the forum was (probably) poorly typed by someone who cannot properly spell, use punctuation, or come up with insults that would not make a third grader laugh hysterically due to said insults being so pathetic. Anyways, aside from just having a guess about hypothetical forum users who aren't actually users, but just some random people with severe attitude problems who make accounts just to express (with the linguistic skills of a small, not very intelligent child, probably, if I were to guess) hopefully dropping off the face of the forum, I'm glad you're back despite the freaky message, and I would like to tell any random person who gets any kind of angry with you, "Happy Tapping". :mrgreen: Too bad any Jim haters aren't going to be capable of reading this post. It might save them some trouble in the future. I'm not going to apologize for the wall-of-text post in one of your threads. I know you know how I roll. :D
  • 4junk3000
    5314 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Possibly related to how quickly your posts are posting. How else would it identity a spammer?

Maybe just go a little slower when responding as a precaution, so you don't trip up their anti spam bots.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    He has pics so it happened.
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Welcome back to the forum buddy you didn't miss much :lol:
  • mattruns84
    2819 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Welcome back to the forum buddy you didn't miss much :lol:

+1

Not the same without ya, neighbor! :mrgreen:
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Ha, thanks! I am trained to post fast since I always come on after tapping. My fingers are moving a mile a minute!
    Happy tapping!
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    Did you use the magic words?

When+locked+out+of+your+house.+for+a+few+hours_b7fd71_4248559-1.gif
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    I had this happen to me for a couple of days last week, I couldn't log in on the PC but I was able to on my iphone
  • annettemarc
    7731 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:

download-6.jpg
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited February 2015
    cdepast wrote:

download-6.jpg

I see what you did there!
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2015
    That seems odd, well any way welcome back to the forum :)
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited February 2015

Where have you been?? :P
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited February 2015
    Wijsheid wrote:

Where have you been?? :P

Just been busy
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!