EA Forums - Banner

Petition to bring Maude back - Alive!

katn67
113 posts Member
I suppose that'd be cool for a skin to make her "alive" if you wish. :-)

Replies

• marpr91
    35 posts
    edited March 2015
    If Its a skin i really see Why anyone would oppose. With a skin that is for purchase, it's completely optional. If they can having a living abaham Lincoln I can't see why not.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    She was just re-released in October. :roll:

But I would like a "live" skin.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    So I voted "Nope" because I don't think she needs to be brought back before Halloween, and I don't think she needs a living skin. I mean, if they did end up doing it it wouldn't bother me, I just don't think it's necessary. I'd rather they work on other characters first *coughMaggiecough* I do think they should bring her ghost back for Halloween though.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I don't see why "living" Maude couldn't co-exist with her ghost. Bringing her out as a skin would be a bit flimsy. She could even hold a seance to banish her ghost - or fight with it. The "Third Wall" in this game went out the window a while ago. :)

Edited to say. GIVE HER HER OWN LEVEL!
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I don't see why "living" Maude couldn't co-exist with her ghost. Bringing her out as a skin would be a bit flimsy. She could even hold a seance to banish her ghost - or fight with it. The "Third Wall" in this game went out the window a while ago. :)

I know The Simpsons don't always make sense, but I think having a living character co-exists with her own ghost would be a bit much...It would be far "flimsier" than making a skin, imo.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited March 2015
    I've been wanting a regular alive version of Maude Flanders for a very long time. They could make the ghost version as the skin, while the regular alive version as the main one. She could even come with The Leftorium

235px-Maude_Flanders.png
  • LisaSimpsonOH
    465 posts Member
    edited March 2015

I know The Simpsons don't always make sense, but I think having a living character co-exists with her own ghost would be a bit much...It would be far "flimsier" than making a skin, imo.

I seem to recall a recent episode with that very thing happening.
  • 4junk3000
    6186 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'd rather Frank Grimes be brought back from the dead first. Much more opportunity for funny dialog with Homer.

Maude already has the most hilarious task of revenge on Homer. How often do you use it? I don't ever. Maude = zzz

But I'm not a fan of deviating from canon, in general. If they are dead in the show, then dead in game makes sense.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • mattmcshane
    428 posts Member
    edited March 2015

I seem to recall a recent episode with that very thing happening.
    Im almost certain that isnt the case.

No way could you have both in the game. I don't really think they should have a living version in full stop.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.