Replies

• 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Isn't SP from the movie?
  • Mirality
    251 posts
    edited March 2015
    He's not worth it for the felons -- I only use 4h characters on them and I still can't spawn enough felons to keep them busy.

But it's the spider pig. You have to get the spider pig. That's not even a question.
  • Shortyy01
    243 posts
    edited March 2015
    A MUST BUY !!! Only thing is that he is a bit small.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited March 2015
    As someone who doesn't buy donuts and makes sure to spend the hard earned free ones wisely, Plopper and the silo were a must-buy.

Awesome character with comical outdoor tasks.
    Comes with building that earns cash/xp.
    Earns event currency (though, as mentioned, not really necessary for the felon aspect).
    Only costs 100 donuts, which is extremely cheap for a building/character combo.

This was as easy a decision to make as Akira and the Happy Sumo, and Otto when he was on sale for 70 donuts.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I have purchased the Crap Silo that came with Plopper for 100 donuts. I am really happy with my purchase he is a great character with a full task list. My favorite task that he performs is when he climbs up on the Silo and farts.

I had really also purchased the Superior Squads Membership for 90 donuts which dose give you a extra reward when you capture criminals in a friends town and I had also bought the Wrecked Brown House for $50,000 in game cash.
  • ldulla30
    16 posts
    edited March 2015
    Thanks Guys, I got him :P
  • AlexxPizzi
    24 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Does he shoot webs in any of his tasks?
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    AlexxPizzi wrote:
    Does he shoot webs in any of his tasks?

No, but he releases noxious gases when fighting felons. :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.