EA Forums - Banner

Suggestion Thread - Buildings - What do you want to see?

Prev13
I want the Griffens House from Family Guy

Replies

• edited January 2013
    I can't believe they don't have the Isotopes Stadium yet. Maybe when spring rolls around. I'd like it to be large, 10x10 at least, obviously it would cost and arm and a leg too.

--- Edit ---

Court House with Judge 'whats-his-name' would be an obvious one to add also.
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited January 2013
    Being honest any new buildings are always welcome especially if they one with an additional character or when they don't they could generate new tasks for the existing characters.

I'd like to see the mall, airport and some form quayside to make use of the land next to the water.
  • AMSnake-o
    135 posts
    edited January 2013
    The zoo!

"I dare you to look at a kangaroo and not laugh"

One of my fav Simpsons lines.
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I added a poll...a GIANT poll..I wish it would let you vote for more than 1 option
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I immediately regret my vote...I voted for Stu's Disco, but kind of want the older Baseball Stadium more (War Memorial, not Duff).
  • bleedingicon
    1 posts
    edited January 2013
    The DMV, with Patty and Selma inside. It would be 2 animations of course but they would count as 1 character, would move together, do the same tasks together, etc. I'm pretty sure they were in the intro movie when Homer blows up Springfield and so far everyone that has been in the game was in that explosion scene.
  • ctex05748
    150 posts
    edited January 2013
    The Frying Dutchman, but only if the Captain comes with it. whatever stadium the Isotopes play in would be my second choice.
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    I think it would be awesome if we got a theme park! Imagine the story line to it! If it was itchy/scratchy I bet one of homers quests would be, " Destroy rouge robots with camera" :mrgreen:
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Duff Stadium is gaining speed! I'm gonna add some pics to the OP.
  • Pchorsedoc
    322 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    :!: :!: RALPH!
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'll say the same thing I've said in every "What next" thread that shows up. We need the Springfield DMV with both Patty and Selma with an eight hour "Walk Ling" task.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yet another impressive thread with all the information possible!! You must have been proper poorly lol

With sooo many too choose from im not to sure which one id like lol Spoilt for choice :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:
    I'll say the same thing I've said in every "What next" thread that shows up. We need the Springfield DMV with both Patty and Selma with an eight hour "Walk Ling" task.

Well hopefully this will be the last thread you post that in! I love hearing what everyone wants; there's so much in the Simpsons for people to like. I know Patty and Selma are inevitable, but I'm not really looking forward to their release, although I'll gladly take them, especially with Jub-Jub.... and I can dream about a Troy McClure w/ House release with them.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited January 2013
    I want them all.

But I went with Herman's Military Antiques because well get Herman as well & he's a must have character
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Chibihalo wrote:

For Patty & Selma. It's better that one comes with the DMV & the other with the Spinster City Apartments.

That way we get 2 characters + 2 buildings.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013

For Patty & Selma. It's better that one comes with the DMV & the other with the Spinster City Apartments.

That would be a good way of doing it :) Bet they make on a premium tho loads of donuts :( Hopefully not tho :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

That would be a good way of doing it :) Bet they make on a premium tho loads of donuts :( Hopefully not tho :)

I'm pretty sure one will be premium & the other will be in-game currency. They'll do the same with Lenny & Carl. And most likely Itchy & Scratchy as well.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    For Patty & Selma. It's better that one comes with the DMV & the other with the Spinster City Apartments.That way we get 2 characters + 2 buildings.

I'm pretty sure one will be premium & the other will be in-game currency. They'll do the same with Lenny & Carl. And most likely Itchy & Scratchy as well.

Ahh Lenny & Carl they would be good to see :)
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited January 2013
    Am I missing it or is I like turtles not an option?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    Jimbeeze wrote:
    Am I missing it or is I like turtles not an option?

Think that would come under the "Something Else" option lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!