EA Forums - Banner

Gil deal

In the middle of an event that has limited time premium items? Not a chance! They'll milk as much as they can out of those willing to pay. Maybe a post-event deal of some sort.

Replies

• RichardJH11
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I said soon, not during the event. Just thought looking at previous years, the pattern would continue. It would have been nice if a Gil deal was offered during that long lag before this event.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I said soon, not during the event. Just thought looking at previous years, the pattern would continue. It would have been nice if a Gil deal was offered during that long lag before this event.

Truth! Happy tapping!!!!
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Any rumblings of a Gil deal any time soon? In 2013 and 2014, we got two Gil offers at the very end of February. We didn't get a end of February Gil deal in 2015. Think we'll see one soon?

If there was, you wouldn't need to ask. This forum would be all over it.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Any rumblings of a Gil deal any time soon? In 2013 and 2014, we got two Gil offers at the very end of February. We didn't get a end of February Gil deal in 2015. Think we'll see one soon?

If there was, you wouldn't need to ask. This forum would be all over it.
    This forum is all over EVERYTHING! Believe that!
  • 4junk3000
    5407 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Well you called it! Get your Homer mobile now!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • RichardJH11
    211 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    haha, I wanted a sale of existing premium items, not some dumb car! But yeah, my timing was uncanny! :)
  • 4junk3000
    5407 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    haha, I wanted a sale of existing premium items, not some dumb car! But yeah, my timing was uncanny! :)

That's not just some dumb car.

That's the dumbest car! Ask Uncle Herb! Lol

But you definitely hit the bulls eye. Funny how people can naysay so confidently when they have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. Not a chance, indeed. Glad your reasonable question was vindicated.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Vs1976
    874 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    So I guess uncle herb will probably be on the next update?
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited March 2015
    Vs1976 wrote:

not necessarily. But maybe. Personally I hope not. Waste of an update if you ask me.
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited March 2015
    Vs1976 wrote:

He is coming but I would say at level 51. Its not like when they advertised Fallout boy and said "coming soon" they just had him in a line of text and they added his character to the files. So ya since they never technically said "coming soon" he can come at any time EA wants...
  • spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited March 2015

Do you happen to also have any insight into future winning lottery numbers? If so, could you please PM me :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!