Cocktails

2Next

Replies

• moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    mwdalton wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Barbados Breeze(Malibu Rum, bleu curacao and pineapple juice) and a good old mudslide

This one sounds pretty good....

It does! The name is pretty cool :)

Most of the time I drink Bundaberg rum (a dark rum in Queensland) and coke. Sometimes Bailey's and milk, if I feel in the mood

Interesting. Does the rum come from the city that bears its name?
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    mwdalton wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    Barbados Breeze(Malibu Rum, bleu curacao and pineapple juice) and a good old mudslide

Any chain restaurant like Applebees, Fridays, etc. has their take on the drink, that name is just the local chain's version of a rum/curacao/juice mix...and it's so sweet and fruity you hardly notice the alcohol flavor, which works for those who don't like alcohol.
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

Any chain restaurant like Applebees, Fridays, etc. has their take on the drink, that name is just the local chain's version of a rum/curacao/juice mix...and it's so sweet and fruity you hardly notice the alcohol flavor, which works for those who don't like alcohol.

It's the drinks where you don't notice the alcohol that can sneak up on a person....
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Don't know why this slipped my mind but since it hasn't been mentioned yet- I loved sangria. Not a traditional cocktail but it's a great drink.
  • joniferous
    521 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I can't stand anything with Baileys since I had Gorilla Snot (baileys and creme de menthe)
    The Baileys curdled. Gross! And bright green!
    I like Baileys by itself though.
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    joniferous wrote:
    I can't stand anything with Baileys since I had Gorilla Snot (baileys and creme de menthe)
    The Baileys curdled. Gross! And bright green!
    I like Baileys by itself though.

Good name. Sounds totally disgusting... :lol:
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    i like anything that fires off my GABA receptors (makes me drunk) my cocktail (bird) would like a cocktail thugh.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.