EA Forums - Banner

Shameless Self-Promotion

Prev1
I can't afford this right now but as soon as I can I will! :D are the other books on there under the same name yours? Also I couldn't see a kindle version for this one :?
Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie

Replies

• lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    I can't afford this right now but as soon as I can I will! :D are the other books on there under the same name yours? Also I couldn't see a kindle version for this one :?

If you mean the ones with similar covers, yes. There should be a Kindle edition, but it's not linked to the paperback for some strange reason. Did you search under Kindle? I know it's in the U.S. store. It's much cheaper than the paperback, have no fear. :-)

You don't have to buy it at all, of course, but if you do I hope you like it!

EDIT: 1.32 pounds, 1.84 euros for the Kindle edition.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited March 2015
    juliet603 wrote:

If you mean the ones with similar covers, yes. There should be a Kindle edition, but it's not linked to the paperback for some strange reason. Did you search under Kindle? I know it's in the U.S. store. It's much cheaper than the paperback, have no fear. :-)

is it in the apple book store Lynn?
  • SimpsonFamily108
    2133 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Nice one lynn. :thumbup:

You should do a book signing:D

Now the forum has a celeb writer:lol:
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I found it! I didn't even know there was a kindle store haha, I always just search in books :lol:

I'll buy it soon! :D looking forward to it!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Nice! :thumbup: I'll check it out! However, I wouldn't cool it shameless. This stuff just has to happen! :lol: Check my SIG! :wink:
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

is it in the apple book store Lynn?

Sadly, no. Amazon won't allow it since they're the publishers. :-(

Thanks, everyone, for all the nice words! Not a celeb yet, but I really don't want to be.
  • jae_bazz
    5730 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Thanks for sharing this, Lynn! Going to snag a Kindle copy this evening. :)
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Awesome Lynn! I'll go check it out! :D
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    No Amazon here. :(

Good luck with it tho! :thumbup:
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited March 2015

Thanks! No kidding? I thought Amazon was EVERYWHERE. :shock:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2015

Thanks! No kidding? I thought Amazon was EVERYWHERE. :shock:

Well, they opened a small webstore here very recently. I think 2 months back or so. And it only has a very limited selection. Nothing before that.

I thinkit''s because we have a similar shop of our own that is REALLY big and trusted here so maybe Amazon did not want to invest that much in such a small market. Or the competition here stopped them or something.

Gonna keep an eye out for it tho. I might be able to buy it on the US site but it's gonna take forever to ship and i need my creditcard and all. :lol:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    So question: The kindle version, do you actually need to own a kindle for that? Or can you just buy that and read it on any tablet?
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    You can download the kindle app Elian....that's what I did. Lynn's book is there now :wink: looking forward to reading it when I have some down time later today
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    You can download the kindle app Elian....that's what I did. Lynn's book is there now :wink: looking forward to reading it when I have some down time later today

Right, thanks! I'm gonna look into that! :D
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Congrats! What a great accomplishment.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited March 2015

Thank you! Yeah, Kindle has a free app. Wonder why. :roll:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2015

Thank you! Yeah, Kindle has a free app. Wonder why. :roll:

:lol:

Got the Kindle version. Worked like a charm. Gonna give it a go sometime soon! :D

Edit: The kindle version of the book, of course. :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    i promote myself to being poor to being more poor in RL :(.
  • johncolombo
    11567 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2015
    just wanted to say congratulations, I think that's fantastic. I read your Bio on Amazon, very cool!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm gonna start with "Leslie Nielsen is dead". Wonder what that's about. :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.