EA Forums - Banner

Describe your hell...

13Next

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    I've just had an o-chem midterm, so I stand by my answer, despite cdepast's excellent argument :lol:

HWObCzP.jpg
    Do you need some pain-relief? :wink:
    Needed some for the splitting headache, but most of the "pain" is just pent up frustration. I sort of wish I responded to alcohol the way most people seem to respond to it so I could temporarily forget/not care how useless my best efforts sometimes are.

If we're talking about pure physical pain, though, my hell is having blood slowly leak into my abdominal cavity while doctors apply pressure to my stomach and ask where it hurts.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    I've just had an o-chem midterm, so I stand by my answer, despite cdepast's excellent argument :lol:

HWObCzP.jpg
    Do you need some pain-relief? :wink:
    Needed some for the splitting headache, but most of the "pain" is just pent up frustration. I sort of wish I responded to alcohol the way most people seem to respond to it so I could temporarily forget/not care how useless my best efforts sometimes are.

If we're talking about pure physical pain, though, my hell is having blood slowly leak into my abdominal cavity while doctors apply pressure to my stomach and ask where it hurts.

And then get the trainee interns in to try too - your agony would make for a good teaching session...
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited March 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    fencesblue.png

tumblr_m6vi8yxysD1r9uyl8o1_500.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    neuroheart wrote:

And then get the trainee interns in to try too - your agony would make for a good teaching session...
    Yeesh. Makes me glad I didn't go to a teaching hospital!
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Yeesh. Makes me glad I didn't go to a teaching hospital!

In NZ all hospitals are teaching hospitals - unless you go private, and there's no private emergency care for serious stuff.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    In NZ all hospitals are teaching hospitals
    Interesting. The only one I know of in my state is right next to a big medical school, which is 70 miles away. Not every city has a medical school, so most hospitals aren't teaching hospitals. Are all of your hospitals near medical schools?
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    In NZ all hospitals are teaching hospitals
    Interesting. The only one I know of in my state is right next to a big medical school, which is 70 miles away. Not every city has a medical school, so most hospitals aren't teaching hospitals. Are all of your hospitals near medical schools?

Well the big ones that deal with major trauma are. Probably not all have med students at them, but there's always some sort of inexperienced minion around who needs specimens to practice on :lol:
    And nursing students are definitely everywhere, you can't escape them :wink:
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    bud is extinct.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.