EA Forums - Banner

Saint Patrick's Day 2015 is here

1235Next

Replies

• spidersmakegravy
    726 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moarku wrote:
    I'm a bit disappointed to see that I can still get the Blarney Castle and green rivers are still here, but the other Saint Patty's Day decorations and leprechaun buildings are gone already. I was intending to buy a bunch of new decorations last night, and by the time I got home... nope. Gone by 1am Eastern time. Harrumph :?

They're still available! Just been moved off the main menu for some reason.... Click on the build menu and then the arrow to get the different categories/sections - there should be a shamrock icon for the Paddy's Day stuff... Bingo! :)
  • Davit001
    19 posts
    edited March 2015
    moarku wrote:
    I'm a bit disappointed to see that I can still get the Blarney Castle and green rivers are still here, but the other Saint Patty's Day decorations and leprechaun buildings are gone already. I was intending to buy a bunch of new decorations last night, and by the time I got home... nope. Gone by 1am Eastern time. Harrumph :?

They're still available! Just been moved off the main menu for some reason.... Click on the build menu and then the arrow to get the different categories/sections - there should be a shamrock icon for the Paddy's Day stuff... Bingo! :)

Huzzah! Thanks! I was having the same thought that they were no longer available. It also fixed (what I thought) was a stuck "New!" icon on my build menu after completing the SP quest line.
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moarku wrote:

Ah, thank you! I actually had checked the big decorations list, but didn't think to check the arrow menu. That is weird that they'd do that when it's just a few days anyway.

Definitely stocking up on the Fremium items. Still deciding if it's worth dropping the donuts on the other stuff. What actually is the time limit? The Blarney Castle shows 4 days (at the time I'm typing this), but the others don't say anything.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.