EA Forums - Banner

I'm Sad.

I didn't get to finish Chapter 3. I was on 53,000-odd freeze rays, so missed the target for the last character, and the drop rate for the Times building was awful.
Really wanted the last character, though.

I'm sorry, try to feel better about it. I have almost everything and to be honest it's just too much stuff. Maybe it will all come back some day?

Replies

• AJtheboss1
    3869 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    That's a real bummer! That last phase felt a little harder.

I'm sure they'll return items from previous phases. It'll probably cost donuts though.
    "The **** of the future will be the anti-****."
  • johncolombo
    11654 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2015
    a lot of us are the point we're we have to start storing content to fit in new content. Meanwhile back in Krustyland.......
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    AJtheboss1 wrote:
    That's a real bummer! That last phase felt a little harder.

I'm sure they'll return items from previous phases. It'll probably cost donuts though.

giphy.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • smohqy
    2112 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    a lot of us are the pont we're we have to start storing content to fit in new content. Meanwhile back in Krustyland.......

Zzzactly!
  • jankrohn
    197 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm in favour of premium phone booths that yield a 1% payout increase.
  • johncolombo
    edited March 2015
    jankrohn wrote:
    I'm in favour of premium phone booths that yield a 1% payout increase.

pop.gif
  • Cactusbunny
    115 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I know that feeling, because I've felt it a lot while playing this game. Unfortunately this type of games are designed to make us feel this way :( Try instead to think of all the things you actually get for free instead of the things you miss. When I for example played the Treehouse of Horror event last year I didn't complete it and missed a few things I really wanted, like U.B.O, Rigellian Shrub and Rigellian Queen, but when I thought of all the things I got, like Hugo and the Spooky House it made me feel better. :)
  • johncolombo
    edited March 2015
    I know that feeling, because I've felt it a lot while playing this game. Unfortunately this type of games are designed to make us feel this way :( Try instead to think of all the things you actually get for free instead of the things you miss. When I for example played the Treehouse of Horror event last year I didn't complete it and missed a few things I really wanted, like U.B.O, Rigellian Shrub and Rigellian Queen, but when I thought of all the things I got, like Hugo and the Spooky House it made me feel better. :)

True!
  • wubbledub
    55 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    My wife ended up rushing the last two prizes with donuts. She got a late start and didn't obsess over the event the first couple weeks but she got a lot further than I thought she would.
  • 4junk3000
    6602 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I didn't get to finish Chapter 3. I was on 53,000-odd freeze rays, so missed the target for the last character, and the drop rate for the Times building was awful.
    Really wanted the last character, though.

Sorry I can't give you the stuff I got and don't want. Most of the prizes are too big and simply don't fit in. I hope you fare better in Issue 4!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • 74hands
    461 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Actually did pretty well for a freemium player. I got all the prizes with days to spare, and over the period managed to score 33 bonuts (as well as another 20 bonuts for Saint Patrick's Day plus 5 bonuts in Sideshow You and 3 more bonuts for levelling up). A bit disappointed as I ended up just 360 freeze rays short for getting another 3 bonuts this morning before the crafting finished. 3 lofts, 1 store, 2 apartments, and 25 phone booths. Good haul for me overall, one of the most enjoyable quests I've played and crash-free, well done EA :)

Now I'm saving up again, at 6.5m now and waiting to get to 10m to buy the oil rig fir 8m, then I'll save again and finish buying the rest of the land a parcel at a time (about 10m) while maintaining a balance of 2m (if possible). I should finish all the boardwalk sections in May (what a slog that's been!), but I've got all the KL land and cleaned up both that and my SF.

At 144 bonuts now and will probably bide my time and save to get Barney at 250 donuts, most expensive thing first and then the other premium stuff will come more quickly by comparison.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • iain51269522
    788 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    wubbledub wrote:
    My wife ended up rushing the last two prizes with donuts. She got a late start and didn't obsess over the event the first couple weeks but she got a lot further than I thought she would.

How did she do it I rushed some in my feeder town to get collider and it was cheaper to rush the HQ and tap the ray guns than to just press get it now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.