EA Forums - Banner

Can't start 2nd part of Monumental Battle quest line.

Prev13
I've had the same issue! :x
Any progress since then? I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. But nothing, no criminals!
So frustrating!

Replies

• Avser
    5 posts
    edited March 2015
    Nothing. Done the same.
    No news either.
    Really... GRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........
  • jam53ice
    1 posts
    edited March 2015
    Same here, went to start the criminals, screen froze now it just says send heroes to attack statue done!
  • boegh281
    2 posts
    edited March 2015
    Same here :(
  • dafreez6661
    2 posts
    edited March 2015
    And i am joining the club too with the same problem.....
    Where are my criminals ?
  • gabeman12
    12 posts
    edited March 2015
    I'm having the same issue! What should we do about it? I don't wanna loose the new content.
  • retromonky87
    8 posts
    edited March 2015
    Same here. It's been a few hours since i got the criminal mission. No idea what to do
  • Hauser552
    2 posts
    edited March 2015
    I have exactly the same problem as well. Tried clearing the local data, tried a full delete and reinstall, even tried a different device (both Android though), nothing seems to work.
  • Crash_O_1979
    1 posts
    edited March 2015
    I have the same Problem. Neither reinstall nor an other device can fix this bug.
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2015
    has anyone contacted EA?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • roneohl910
    65 posts
    edited March 2015
    Same issue here as well! I have been searching everywhere looking for criminals. i usually do not have an issue when others are and have felt very lucky and now this. Oh what to do... :(
  • Lustn88
    2 posts
    edited March 2015
    i have same issue contacted support all i got was visit this forum for help, do a power off reset, update phone software, and then a app reinstall, none of which worked
    worst time for a bug hope someone can get a fix and let us know
  • WVCorvette
    4 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I also have the problem with the quest line being glitched. I have tried storing Fallout Boy's headquarters and deleting and reinstalling the game with no success. I also tried logging in on another device, they are both Android systems.

I had finished part one of the story line and the game crashed after being told to collect 30 criminals. When I logged back on, the story line was stalled.

I have been lucky in the past avoiding the games glitches, I guess it's my turn to be frustrated now. :cry:
  • sabrinafaire
    1 posts
    edited March 2015
    Wanted to add my "me too" Running Android 4.4.2 on a Galaxy S4
  • musichappens
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Having the exact same problem. I'm getting incredibly frustrated that everything I've tried to fix it hasn't worked.
  • sc00by_doo89
    1 posts
    edited March 2015
    Same here. I actually have 2 games. My "A" game advanced just fine but my "B" game won't advance to the criminals part. I've tried forcing the app closed, restarting the device, reinstall, and playing on another device (one Android and one iPad) and nothing. Contacted EA and they are aware of the issue and are trying to fix it so we'll see how quick a fix comes since we only have 6 days left in the event! Maybe they'll extend it a few days to compensate.
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2015
    I reported this issue officially although I'm not having it myself...yet.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • bensoldvegas
    12 posts
    edited March 2015
    I have the same issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing. I completed the first mission, it started on the second mission about capturing spies, the game closed by itself and then I could not start this second mission
  • gothi1972
    4 posts
    edited March 2015
    I'm having the same issue.. Tried everything you all have done and no luck.. Incredibly frustrating
  • pmrob5000
    8 posts
    edited March 2015
    Same problem.... Lame.
  • roneohl910
    65 posts
    edited March 2015
    No fix as of yet. :(
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.