will we get an event break?

Replies

• johncolombo
    11567 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    drumnman wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    I think this is what we get instead of Easter. (Yaaaaay, no Easter!)

I agree. I think Easter will be a mini-event like Saint Patrick's Day was.
    Or 2014 will be the only year with any Easter event whatsoever. Which would be fine with me.

I would be very happy if Easter was skipped this year ?

I hope we can get a few weeks off so we can get our town(s) redecorated.

Heck no, I want more wheel, baskets, and boxes of pain.
    :roll:
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited March 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    drumnman wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

Or 2014 will be the only year with any Easter event whatsoever. Which would be fine with me.

I'm fine with an Easter event as long as we don't have all the crap from last year and its an ACTUAL event not a premium crap fest. Although event or tie in I REALLY want them to make fun of last years event and give us a Easter box on fire or something to symbolize how much we hated it.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    drumnman wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:

I'm fine with an Easter event as long as we don't have all the crap from last year and its an ACTUAL event not a premium crap fest. Although event or tie in I REALLY want them to make fun of last years event and give us a Easter box on fire or something to symbolize how much we hated it.

A burning Easter box would be funny, ala the broken wheel from Christmas. I could enjoy that.

Although, I have to think that there was so much content from the Easter Event last year, and several people, if not most, did not complete every single item. So I would be very surprised if EA did not re hash this in some form or another. I would like to have a different event altogether, but as long as they actually provide some new content, then I will be happy.
  • 4junk3000
    5909 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Good question...

I guess it comes down to, would I rather repeatedly read complaints of not having anything to do, and when is the next level coming...

Or repeatedly read complaints there's too much to tap and they want a special button to do all that difficult tapping.

Tough choice indeed... :roll:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Halloween was directly after Stonecutters, wasn't it?

No, Halloween was after Clash of Clones.

So long as we are given something between events so we don't go more than a couple of weeks without anything, otherwise the constant streams of "we want content" will erupt again...
  • lyle_catcliffe
    1266 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    Halloween was directly after Stonecutters, wasn't it?

No, Halloween was after Clash of Clones.

So long as we are given something between events so we don't go more than a couple of weeks without anything, otherwise the constant streams of "we want content" will erupt again...

Ah yeah, course. Really, **** was just dragged out.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited March 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Good question...

I guess it comes down to, would I rather repeatedly read complaints of not having anything to do, and when is the next level coming...

Or repeatedly read complaints there's too much to tap and they want a special button to do all that difficult tapping.

Here's a free tip.

No one is holding a gun to your head. You can avoid topics you find tiresome.

No need to thank me.
  • 4junk3000
    5909 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Good question...

No need to thank me.

Truer words never spoken. :roll:
  • forumusername
    30 posts
    edited March 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Good question...

I personally prefer complaints about complaints. :roll:
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Short breaks are Ok but boredom sets in if they go on too long. Summer isn't bad for long breaks...busy time for most people, including me.
  • steviebwell
    163 posts
    edited March 2015
    After last years Easter event I can do without an Easter event this year.
  • XBL-Heretic
    1228 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    neuroheart wrote:

I seriously agree, on a number of different levels.

I could use a 2-4 week break right about now...

If I could sleep forever- dandy warhols

You have good taste! IIRC I first got turned on to them when one of their songs was used on Buffy.
  • Psychotackle
    9 posts
    edited March 2015
    i dont want breaks anymore then this game just sit next to mean its boring then
  • bribrithecat
    35 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'd appreciate a couple of weeks break as have acquired quite a bit of content over the last couple of events and it's all been placed in a rather slapdash way. I'd like a chance to plan and move some of my Springfield around. Also trying to save for the sit n' rotate so don't really want any more expensive new level buildings tempting me!
  • johncolombo
    11567 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2015
    neuroheart wrote:

I seriously agree, on a number of different levels.

I could use a 2-4 week break right about now...

If I could sleep forever- dandy warhols

You have good taste! IIRC I first got turned on to them when one of their songs was used on Buffy.

Buffy always had great music. I watched all of buffy but learned about the dandy warhols seperate from the show I think.
    A NIN song was just on walking dead last week too!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    we have like one more week of super hero's. I love the events, but we are dangerously close to Easter/whacking day or who knows what may be next. Would you prefer a week or two off or would you rather jump right back in? I say a week or two break. I think super hero's wore off my finger prints.
    :mrgreen:

Good question. Maybe adding a poll would help.

I personally would like a couple of weeks resting as the event has been like a rat race. Except Issue 4, so far. Now waiting to spend donuts in that cool Beach House! :D
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • Psychotackle
    9 posts
    edited March 2015
    noooooooooooooooooooooooo BREAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKS BORINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG WITHOUTTTTTTT TAP HARD OR DIE TRYING
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    A small break would be great! :-)
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I don't need no stinking breaks. :D

I'd love to see something super intense like Whacking Day in April.
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    My opinion/hope:

After Super Heroes, a re-release of Easter items like they did with Valentines day, have the items accessible but not an event.

No event in the month of April but a level update and a tie-in to stay fresh.

Whacking day for May, I missed it in 2013 so I would like the chance to partake in it.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.