EA Forums - Banner

Can't start 2nd part of Monumental Battle quest line.

Replies

• ashtrend47
    2 posts New member
    edited March 2015
    Having the same issue on both my xperia z1 phone and xperia z3 tablet :(
  • robpayne79719
    1 posts
    edited March 2015
    I probably have the same problem as everyone else. My game cashed (as per usual) at the stage of completing the first battle quest. After restarting and thern reinstalling etc and trying a different device, nothing :(

Using Nexus 7 2012 (Lollipop) and IPad mini iOS 8
  • lacidala
    2 posts
    edited March 2015
    I have the same issue. :( This is really frustrating. Contacted EA but no answer yet.
  • veryfaraway2
    6 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Same here. Finished quest. Game froze. Restarted to no criminals. On iPad 3.
  • ktaavo876
    3 posts
    edited March 2015
    I have the same problem on my Nexus 5 lollipop
  • TheFarleyGuy
    1 posts
    edited March 2015
    Same thing happened to me on an iPhone5c. Game froze no criminals. Contacted EA, and they told me the event was over when it is clearly still going on. I don't know what else to do.
  • sander1309
    6 posts
    edited March 2015
    I'm having the same issue!
  • xxxBUGGxxx
    11 posts
    edited March 2015
    My wife is having the same issue. I'm old and droid. Mine is working fine. She is a huge Simpson fanatic so it's driving her nuts. I contacted support and they said they are looking into the issue. They told me to reply back after the issue was resolved and they'd give me 15 donuts. Sorry everyone is having this issue. Hopefully it will be resolved before the event ends.
  • Hauser552
    2 posts
    edited March 2015
    I contacted EA support and this is what they had to say on the issue:
    There is currently a known issue at the moment with the Monumental Battle Quest in TSTO. The TSTO Studio released an update last night that fixed this for some people but not all unfortunately so they are still looking into this at the moment. This should be fixed in an update soon but we do not have a timeframe unfortunately.

I don't think I have gotten an update since Issue 4 started though, was this an IOS only thing?
  • IAmFrodoBaggins
    23 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Same for me too so irritating!
  • bensoldvegas
    12 posts
    edited March 2015
    I have the same issue. I uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing. I completed the first mission, it started on the second mission about capturing spies, the game closed by itself and then I could not start this second mission
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Hauser552 wrote:
    I contacted EA support and this is what they had to say on the issue:
    There is currently a known issue at the moment with the Monumental Battle Quest in TSTO. The TSTO Studio released an update last night that fixed this for some people but not all unfortunately so they are still looking into this at the moment. This should be fixed in an update soon but we do not have a timeframe unfortunately.

I don't think I have gotten an update since Issue 4 started though, was this an IOS only thing?

I'm on iOS. Don't have the bug but did not notice an update either.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • kimbobulous
    1 posts
    edited March 2015
    I had the same issue with my game. The quest line was gone from my notebook after my game crashed. I tapped on the radioactive man statue/building and the dialogue started up again and my quest line appeared again also. Hope this helps.
  • johncolombo
    edited March 2015
    Just to let you all know EA is aware of this issue and is working on a fix. That's the only information I have for now.
  • IAmFrodoBaggins
    23 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    It is fixed!
  • ktaavo876
    3 posts
    edited March 2015
    Works for me as well :)
  • lacidala
    2 posts
    edited March 2015
    Fixed for me as well. :mrgreen:
  • johncolombo
    edited March 2015
    good news, I was just told a hot fix was issued, was hoping it worked.
  • roneohl910
    65 posts
    edited March 2015
    I am fixed! :lol:
  • postdoom
    71 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Hooray fixed :P didn't expect that so quickly :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.