EA Forums - Banner

Old items you can't have but you want ?

2Next

Replies

• lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Duff Racer was the first freebie I missed back in 2012... I'm so glad it return later.

Yeah gotta be patient, who knows one day the item you missed most may just pop out :)
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    im missing out on phase 4 and * patrics day :( i might have to barrow my moms kindle. apprerntly these fourms censor the word infrotn of ___ patrics day
  • RockabillyCM
    1 posts
    edited March 2015
    I missed out on the zenith tower and the collider for this recent event. Any chance those get re-released?
  • lightninghound
    250 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    mcduck90 wrote:
    Hugs Bunny and Shary Bobbins.

The Easter event in 2014 just killed my tsto mood. It was the only event apart from thoh 2012 I didn’t complete.

That Hugs bunny is still hunting me... It was not about dedication or skill but up to luck or donuts. :evil:

Yes, me too! (except sub Father Sean for Hugs Bunny)

The building I regret not having when I see it at neighbor's towns is Kent's Gold House, waiting for this to be released again!

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited March 2015

Yes, me too! (except sub father John for Hugs Bunny)

The building I regret not having when I see it at neighbor's towns is Kent's Gold House, waiting for this to be released again!

According to the probability I should have had Hugs Bunny and that’s why I cannot forget it...

Anyway although for the first year and a half I was a premium player, buying everything I fancied, afterwards due to the luck of space and my obsession over event areas in my town (I don’t store unique buildings or decorations) I’m now spending my donuts on certain skins and small decorations. So I passes the gold mansion pretty easily without a second thought. What I’d love to get but I have no space for it is the natural history museum.
  • ebarber
    186 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Another item that I missed out on that I totally regret as well was the Homer Mayan skin. I didn't become a dedicated player until Christmas 2012, so missing the early items. I think that I have all the freemium event items since then (minus Father Sean, Easter stunk last year, can't bring myself to outright buy him, though).
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.