EA Forums - Banner

Please leave some items untapped for visitors

I have a small brown house farm and a number of Kwik-E-Marts and Krusty Burgers for those that visit my town while I'm there or soon after. When I run through my Springfield I tap everything. If a friend visits while I'm there the can probably tap something I have not gotten to or come back within 5 minutes and there will be something available. Non-event I usually tap once or twice a day, during events, I'm usually there 3-4 times a day.

Replies

• JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    OK. Happy tapping.
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Realized that shortly after staring a year ago. Don't do house farms, have Cul-du-sacs. Had 19 brown house, unfortunately as more items are added & space dwindles, 11 are in storage. Even had to start putting other houses as well. Even still, I leave 3 Krusty Burgers, 4 Kwik-E-Marts; Homer, Flander & Milhouse's houses, as well as many 1hr buildings.

Thanx for the thread to remind & inform those who didn't know.
  • 4junk3000
    5331 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Yes, I too had to remember to stop collecting every single building and leave a few for visitors. It was nice to collect all for a while.

But I've seen stacked handshakes in another thread!

I'm hoping they're allowing multiple taps per building for a while, which should help visitors.

Someone needs to test the corn! Don't collect that corn too quickly!!
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I just have a bunch of Brown Houses that I rarely tap.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!