EA Forums - Banner

(USA) Our government is GOING TO GET US KILLED!!

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    First of all, I don't agree with the OP's premise that nuclear war is inevitable. Second, if we do have a nuclear war, I personally hope I get killed instantly. I DON'T want to live in a post-nuclear world.

Haha same here now you mention it!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    By the way? Can't you build your own?

Just buy a shipping container, dig it in real deep and fill it with canned food! :lol:

7fc781c13bfa3f1308774d44fff054d1.jpg

Ready
    38e229800c8dc44ed6bb83e01bc95cd1.jpg?itok=5WXyoNbE

:lol:
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    baddazoner wrote:
    do you really think russia or china are going to nuke the US? no matter how pissed they are if they nuke the US the us will strike back with it's nukes and they are equally screwed

you really need a tin foil hat dude
    true while they'll get nuked back, but atleast there they got shelters for there citizens, usa dose not, and yes it might be that fallout really did predict the future in a way, the elite (becomes the enclave in fallout 3).
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Move to greenland
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:

Just buy a shipping container, dig it in real deep and fill it with canned food! :lol:

Ready
    can this be done for under 50$? im really that broke it sounds the cost just to rent a hole digging truck would be too much, yet alone the gas.
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Move to greenland
    cant afford that unfortinatly.
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:

Ready
    can this be done for under 50$? im really that broke it sounds the cost just to rent a hole digging truck would be too much, yet alone the gas.

You don't need to rent a machine to dig a hole....
    giphy.gif
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    First of all, I don't agree with the OP's premise that nuclear war is inevitable. Second, if we do have a nuclear war, I personally hope I get killed instantly. I DON'T want to live in a post-nuclear world.

i am VERY VERY VERY VERY ULTRA MEGA SUPER ULTRA MEGA HUGLY scared of dieing, i would rather die trying than die thinking "atleast the rich are ok"
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    moxxee wrote:

Ready

giphy.gif

And you will be super happy when you're done!

giphy.gif
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    moxxee wrote:

Ready

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

aahhh__meangirls.gif?w=350&h=219
  • TheGlassHammer
    820 posts
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    moxxee wrote:
    moxxee wrote:

Ready

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just don't forget to salt and burn any bones you find. Don't need ghost haunting you because you dug them up

tumblr_inline_n9kuhuIBdQ1rk4p6f.gif
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    juliet603 wrote:

i am VERY VERY VERY VERY ULTRA MEGA SUPER ULTRA MEGA HUGLY scared of dieing, i would rather die trying than die thinking "atleast the rich are ok"

Honestly, I understand your fear, but I think you should realize that the likelihood of this ever coming to pass is quite, quite small. Like, I would guess around 0.001% likely to ever happen.

You might want to talk with someone about your concerns, like a religious leader or a doctor. They might be able to help you deal with this fear.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    moxxee wrote:
    moxxee wrote:

Ready

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just don't forget to salt and burn any bones you find. Don't need ghost haunting you because you dug them up

tumblr_inline_n9kuhuIBdQ1rk4p6f.gif
    true i need to get out of florida as digging here might land me in water, which wouldent be so bad if it wouldent turn into rad water. as for any ghost, mutants i disturb, i would send them directly to the elites hideouts.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    tumblr_inline_nk37ujeXQI1scrdai.gif

Eh, I live in the middle of the United States and 50 miles away where the president goes when there is a crisis. Also, there are old bomb shelters from the 50's 50 miles the other direction that most are not aware of. I'm not to worried :)
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Three words for you that every schoolchild learned back in the cold war: MUTUALLY ASSURED DESTRUCTION.

There's a reason not one country has used nuclear weapons since 1945 and it's been rehashed here several times: you use them, they all use them, you all die, so the point of using them is null. You have them as a status symbol and use the threat of getting them to get things you couldn't otherwise get.

To be blunt, I am far more afraid of the Canary Islands causing a massive tsunami that hits the east coast of the US than any possible nuclear war :roll:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Come to Holland! If * goes down, we will be right in the middle and we have exaclty one bomb shelter! Awesome! :mrgreen:
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Here's an old video that was shown in classrooms around the US showing what students should do to be protected from "the bomb"
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    Here's an old video that was shown in classrooms around the US showing what students should do to be protected from "the bomb"

My father, who had to actually watch that when it was first produced, said it bluntly: "Bend over and kiss your **** goodbye"

I still remember him laughing his **** off the first time I saw the stupidity of that cartoon :lol:
  • moxxee
    7697 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    efin98 wrote:
    moxxee wrote:

My father, who had to actually watch that when it was first produced, said it bluntly: "Bend over and kiss your **** goodbye"

I still remember him laughing his **** off the first time I saw the stupidity of that cartoon :lol:

:)
    For those that haven't seen it, you need to watch it. It's only a few minutes long and is unintentionally hilarious.
    It will protect you from the "Atom bomb"
    It's funny that they compare nuclear warfare with driving a car.
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    ah lol at that duck and cover video. while we may never see nuclear war, or we may see it in a few days, all it takes to start nuclear war is one sadist ruler and its all done.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.