EA Forums - Banner

(USA) Our government is GOING TO GET US KILLED!!

13Next

Replies

• Skyrim-mrp
    2457 posts
    edited March 2015
    ah lol at that duck and cover video. while we may never see nuclear war, or we may see it in a few days, all it takes to start nuclear war is one sadist ruler and its all done.
    that is true, but there's not much we can do about that lol. :lol:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    juliet603 wrote:
    First of all, I don't agree with the OP's premise that nuclear war is inevitable. Second, if we do have a nuclear war, I personally hope I get killed instantly. I DON'T want to live in a post-nuclear world.

Haha same here now you mention it!
    i am VERY VERY VERY VERY ULTRA MEGA SUPER ULTRA MEGA HUGLY scared of dieing, i would rather die trying than die thinking "atleast the rich are ok"

Honestly, I understand your fear, but I think you should realize that the likelihood of this ever coming to pass is quite, quite small. Like, I would guess around 0.001% likely to ever happen.

You might want to talk with someone about your concerns, like a religious leader or a doctor. They might be able to help you deal with this fear.

Imo, a religious leader might not be the best person to turn to with this kind of fear.
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Come to Holland! If * goes down, we will be right in the middle and we have exaclty one bomb shelter! Awesome! :mrgreen:

Plus we can all get high ****
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Come to Holland! If * goes down, we will be right in the middle and we have exaclty one bomb shelter! Awesome! :mrgreen:

:lol:

We sure can! Go buy truffles! It's awesome! :twisted:
  • henpot7514
    6010 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    henpot7514 wrote:

:lol:

We sure can! Go buy truffles! It's awesome! :twisted:

Put it on my list! ;)
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited March 2015
    No countries want nuclear war. Plus i'm not sure what you mean on how we are * them off. The only one who is threatening anything is North Korea and China is only on there side if we strike first which we wont so ya if the North attack us I doubt China would spend billions to save them after they did nuclear tests behind there backs and then attacked a nuclear power for no reason.
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited March 2015
    No countries want nuclear war. Plus i'm not sure what you mean on how we are * them off. The only one who is threatening anything is North Korea and China is only on there side if we strike first which we wont so ya if the North attack us I doubt China would spend billions to save them after they did nuclear tests behind there backs and then attacked a nuclear power for no reason.
    the elite are * them off with the petro doller poop. and if we strike first they will still strike us. why cant peaple just get along and use like idk vidio games to do war? oh $$$$(all currancys) thats the answer simple and clear.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.