EA Forums - Banner

Praise for EA

Prev13
Same. I really enjoyed this event and my friends all thought the same.

Replies

• Dean1dean
    57 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I agree. My fav event.
  • jbox296
    8 posts
    edited March 2015
    Yeah it really was fantastic
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    It is good to see everyone has been tapping happily! :mrgreen:
  • BeLikeTheDude
    419 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Top 5 event (seen em all)

I really appreciate the tap-light issue 4 - just the right touch after that massive effort
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • awez1
    408 posts New member
    edited March 2015
    i'm pretty exhausted after this event, i will hold my praise for a few weeks, at least....
  • smohqy
    2107 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    [joshsheerer]This event sucked, and I will now list every reason why. [/joshsheerer] (sp?)

Personally, this and Stonecutters seriously rocked my world. People say EA doesn't listen to us, but this proves that some people are wrong occasionally.

Thank you, EA!
  • organizmx66
    513 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Agreed!! I like this event a lot! :)
    D'oh!!
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    It was a nice little event. I'd like more decorations, that don't require crafting, and less buildings for the next event. But that's my opinion.
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    In the words of CBG, "Best...event...ever!" :lol:
  • fionabinkm740
    23 posts
    edited March 2015
    A agree! Its been great... and none of the prizes were fences! Woohoo!
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    In the words of CBG, "Best...event...ever!" :lol:

Agreed
    Best event for tsto ever
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited March 2015
    I LOVED this event. The only improvement they could of made was with the questline but other then that everything was just amazing... the prizes were great, took a fair amount of time to earn, it had awesome premiums for great prices (except for that flying fortress thing but who cares), and it was also long which I like. So great job EA :thumbup:
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I LOVED this event. The only improvement they could of made was with the questline but other then that everything was just amazing... the prizes were great, took a fair amount of time to earn, it had awesome premiums for great prices (except for that flying fortress thing but who cares), and it was also long which I like. So great job EA :thumbup:

Love the Rad Air Station Fortress. Cheaper than the whale, at least. :wink:
  • DD13world
    30 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I must say that this superheroes event is quite the improvement to previous events. Too bad though that Duffman has been left out of the fray since he would've help in an odd way of using duff beer cans from his waist belt.
  • caffeinebuzz
    9 posts
    edited March 2015
    Obviously I don't post here much but I am moved to post to agree that this is the best event ever. There was lots of grinding, yes, (phrasing, boom), but it wasn't so much that I felt I had to be constantly glued to the game (I do have a day job, after all.) I loved the whole comic book conceit, the graphic design, lots of cool-looking free stuff... imaginative and original. Good job, EA!
  • spidergirl79
    499 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Yeah! Whereas I thought Clash of Clones was boring, I loved this event. Super fun and very enjoyable.
  • LastMinuteG
    71 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, it's been a really good event. Hardly any crashing or connection problems for me (and for others, based on reports here and on the EA Answers forum). Fairly doable for freemium players like myself as well, despite not having being able to play every day. Well done!
  • SquirrelLadd
    1668 posts
    edited March 2015
    LOVED IT!!!!!!
    Just the right amount of tapping, managed to finish event without rushing.
    Enjoyed the extra tapping in friends towns.
    I also got extra donuts...always good:)
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    .....And from the shadows....a lone decenting voice cries out: "meh".
  • durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    .....And from the shadows....a lone decenting voice cries out: "meh".

You mean "dissenting." :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!