EA Forums - Banner

Radioactive man statue -- buggy?

Yes, this morning I tried flipping through the statue skins and the game crashed (on iPad).

This evening I was able to move to move the statue around without issues. Haven't tried flipping through the skins again.

Replies

• wadebear
    3767 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    My iPad Mini game also crashed when I was changing the skin. I almost had a panic attack - "NO! I just got Radioactive Man and now I'll lose him!". Fortunately everything was ok.
  • cimddwc1
    142 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Yeah, the first time I (on iPad Air) tried to change the statue's skin (directly to the clean one), the game crashed. When I tried it later, I cycled through the other way without problems at first; when I reached the clean skin, the game stalled for a second or two, but continued fine.

Don't know if it's connected to characters having a task at the statue (which they did the first time) or not...
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I don't have anyone attacking it so I tried switching skins. The first time I switched directly to the first one from the last and the game froze and crashed. I went back in and tried again, this time going through each skin one at a time until I reached the first one and had no problems.
  • chajuishuh
    228 posts
    edited March 2015
    I haven't had any issues. Not using an iPad though.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    chajuishuh wrote:

Me neither! :shock:
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3079 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    So is it just iOS issues? I hadn't noticed a problem with Android, at least not with my devices.
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Last night the game crashed once when I was playing with the statue. Hadn't had a problem with the iPad before, but I just tried switching it a few times in a row right now and the game froze there too.

Definitely seems to be an iOS issue, but maybe only when done several times in a row. I haven't experimented beyond this though.
  • devilhunt1449
    3500 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm having a few issues to with the statue too, no crashes for myself but not all the skins seem to work properly for me, if I choose the as new skin it still shows the statue with damage, unless I'm doing something wrong which seems unlikely, I just choose a skin for the statue like I would for any other character, I'm on android with lollipop os.
  • dubhe1313
    317 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I have actually noticed I am getting those wierd screen capture glitches around the statue a lot now. Things like half a stampy or three quarters of a different character or building. Must be something with the animation or something. I'm also on iPad.
  • mudkicker7672
    315 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    chajuishuh wrote:

Me neither! :shock:

android is working for me
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    65Malibu wrote:
    Most of time when I either move or change the statue, my game freezes up. I don't lose anything but it will have a hard time to restart. Anyone else have the same problem on their iPad?

This will lead to unhappy tapping. I haven't experienced a glitch yet, but I pray it will not cause problems for me or other forum regulars.
    Happy tapping!
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Things seem to be ok on my Android tablet. I hope they fix the iOS issues soon for you all.

I didn't even know that I could change the skins until this thread. :)
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    Crashed an iPad Air 2. I had just gotten Radioactive Man. Flipping through the statue skins. Crash. I was a bit worried about Radioactive Man. I've seen so many people lose an event item in those circumstances. Once I got back in, I was able to set the statue to the skin I wanted.
  • blizzardfri
    76 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I also had this problem for the first day after I got Radioactive Man but it has now resolved itself. Tonight I was able to scroll through and stop on each scene to check them out and the game did not crash at all. On iPad 2.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6259 posts Moderator
    edited March 2015
    I've experienced this issue as well on my iPad 3. Switching through them caused a freeze, had to reboot it. Luckily I lost nothing.
  • Meggiejji
    9 posts
    edited March 2015
    Didn't crash on my iPad :)
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    No problems here. iPad Mini or iPhone 6+
  • Surfcitygal
    1207 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I also didn't realize there were skins. Flipped through several times, no issues on my iPad air.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!