EA Forums - Banner

quests you keep characters on non stop

2Next

Replies

• cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    Duffman has been in front of duff brewery since september.
  • justus531
    116 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    CBG cosplaying is a hoot. Barney passed out, sideshow Bob juggling, Bart skateboarding, Grandpa feeding birds, Marge flying broom, Nelson shooting BBs, many of Homer, Luigi tossing pizza, Wiggum in drag, managing to get Willie, Tony, Otto to play together while Kearney dances a jig. (Still waiting for Lisa to join with the sax).
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    spiffshine wrote:
    xrobotlove wrote:
    I'm not strict about it, but I like sideshow Mel to be juggling. I sleep 12 hours so when I set my tasks for overnight, most get 12 hours but he gets the 8 hour juggling and hank gets the 8 hour use flamethrower. Other than that its 4 hour tasks by day and 12 hour at night.

12 hours of sleep a night? How on earth to you manage such a magnificent lifestyle? I'm lucky with half that...

I average about 3hrs sleep...sometimes i might push the boat out n have 4hrs lol

I sleep in shifts. Have always been that way, I only sleep straight through if I'm sick. I sleep about 3 hours, putter around a bit and then go back to bed for another three hours. I do manage to get all the sleep I need but it's just not all at once.

I keep all my characters on their outdoors tasks. I like seeing them walking around. Except Apu because his is so short so he's forever stuck in the Kwik-E-Mart in 8 hour shifts.

I particularly like the ones where they are riding things and Witch Marge is almost always flying around. I'm punishing Ned for losing his snowmobile by making him power walk nonstop.
  • rrpj007
    41 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm still needing cash for land, so I tend to utilize the tasks that give me the most bang for my buck. That said, during the Christmas update, I constantly had Grandpa feeding the birds, but stuck a couple of reindeer in front of him, so it looked like he was feeding them (I don't know why I found that so funny, but I loved it).

Fat Tony is usually getting rid of a problem.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    I cannot stand either Lovejoy or Kearney so both are constantly kept on 24hr tasks. Since both of those are indoor tasks, I don't even have to look at their stupid faces...

• dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited January 2013
    tiltypoo wrote:
    I haven't clicked the thumbs up on Flanders yet.... He is still snowmobiling with rod and Todd

thats awesome! stupid sexy flanders...

i pretty much keep everyone on a 3-4hr shift during the day and then 8hr at night. however apu and barney have a strict routine.

apu hasnt left the kwik-e-mart in months.
    barney drinks at moes at night, sleeps in the gutter all day, sobers up and then repeats.
  • BlankVerse99
    51 posts
    edited January 2013
    justus531 wrote:
    managing to get Willie, Tony, Otto to play together while Kearney dances a jig. (Still waiting for Lisa to join with the sax).

You should post a screenshot of this.
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Brockman and wiggum are almost always on 24 task, and grandpa is always feeding birds (that seems to be a popular one).
    Apu is stuck in kwik-e mart, and snake in prison.
    Homer usually shows off fixie, though I may let him practice ulama again.
    And willie largely rakes leaves and mrs krabappel is on strike.
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    Right now I am constantly having my characters doing 24 hour quests till I get enough cash for the Burns Manor. After I get it I will probably switch back to my normal 8/12 hour tasks.
  • lak000987
    216 posts
    edited January 2013
    Grandpa is nearly always feeding the birds. Mel is generally either in the cannon or juggling, Kearney dances a lot of jigs, and Milhouse flies his kite more than any other kid in the Western wotld
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!