• mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    missyolga wrote:
    Memories :?
    347afww.jpg

EDIT: Aww the greenary how ive missed you lol

Funny, I miss the trees, but I cannot say I really miss the grass. Oh, I hope my redesign holds up after the snow goes away
  • gottegris
    94 posts
    edited January 2013
    mdfriend wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    missyolga wrote:
    Memories :?
    347afww.jpg

EDIT: Aww the greenary how ive missed you lol

Funny, I miss the trees, but I cannot say I really miss the grass. Oh, I hope my redesign holds up after the snow goes away

I started playing this with the snow. I'm honestly really curious how my design will end up to look like without it.
  • joeyransdell
    120 posts
    edited January 2013
    missyolga wrote:
    I once thought I was helplessly addicted to this game. Couldn't wait to wake up and collect piles of cash then send my minions to work.

But with

1) no land left to buy, and more money than I'll ever need
    2) updates that offer only a few days of gameplay progression
    3) repetitive, meaningless tasks just to keep people occupied
    AND
    4) unresolved crashing issues

I can honestly say that my interest is waning. Though Burn's Manor was cool, what the hell is this Pimento Grove nonsense? Not even a task associated with it? Even the Retirement Castle has tasks.

Even the forum has become a lot of endless criticism for how others a) play the game, b) use the forum, or c) struggle with English as a second language. And now "derailing" topics has become popular.

I doubt I'm the only one that feels this way.

I totally agree with everything, BUT when I read your point C , ( and please dont shoot me for this )This I find also a criticism of people who try to do their best to communicate in another language. My mothertongue is Dutch, 2 nd language is French, 3rd, 4th an 5th are, English German and Spanish, so please a litte consideration , I think we all doing our best to express ourselves. Thats also the reason why I read it, I must do more effort to translate everything. I am not mad about your criticism, just a little sad

I think you have misinterpreted my criticism of the forums. One of the things I don't like about the forums is that so many people criticize people trying to type in English. I too find it distasteful and mean, which is why I listed it under the umbrella of what forum regulars are always criticizing. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    English is the most difficult language! PERIOD!
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    @Joey, I am sorry if I did misunderstand it, But I read the sentence really bad hen , there goes my struggle english again :oops: :oops:

So sorry again for it, I know now what you meant, and because I noticed all those things before, I thought you had the same idea !

I am here on my knees now, whipping myself for this stupidity :lol:
  • JAMVAN5150
    326 posts
    edited January 2013

Agreed, I've been speaking it my whole (hole) life and still have a hard time (tyme) understanding the spoken word they're (their, there) saying. You're (yore) absolutely correct.
  • rrpj007
    41 posts
    edited January 2013
    If you ever had the fortune of seeing Moops' Springfield, you would know that there is a TON of fun stuff you can do once you've maxed everything out.
  • w1ngy71
    13 posts
    edited January 2013

It's not period, it's full stop. :-p
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    w1ngy71 wrote:

It's not period, it's full stop. :-p

Ba-dum-Cha! :lol:
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm watching jurasic park 2
  • BerwynEd
    152 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    it's not my English, it's my iPad spell checker. as for the boredom winter can do that sometimes. we who have real winters get excited with the first snow but it soon gets old. that is why we who follow baseball get excited in February when the pitchers return to spring training. we know winter is almost over. it's just like this game. winter will pass and it will be green again.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013

No way.. I learned from games.. Lol..

I think the most difficult is.. Martian language.. I never saw someone who speaks it..
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:

No way.. I learned from games.. Lol..

I think the most difficult is.. Martian language.. I never saw someone who speaks it..

Education.jpg
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Whoever heard of a pig sowing seeds?
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Desert dessert in the dessert? Never!
  • BerwynEd
    152 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Can anyone tell me if they ever drank a can of duffs whilst on the can? I thought I would toss a little British in there whilst, get it, as long as I can. Were you able to follow where I was going? Hopefully it's not too late to.
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Why must his majesty deal wth suh incompetance?
    Is there anyone out there?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!