EA Forums - Banner

What's next? Whacking Day! ;D

2Next

Replies

• Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    I would love a repeat. I started the game a few days before the event started so I really didn't understand the importance of friends or how things really worked (I hadn't yet discovered this forum). I think I ended up only getting the first 2 or 3 prizes.. Seems like such a waste now thinking back, "Other Springfield" got a whole bunch of eggs from me :lol:
  • mcduck90
    940 posts
    edited March 2015
    It would be great if we had a mixed event of Easter and Whacking Day.

Just imagine that after leaving the snakes undisturbed for over a year the have increased in number and are now overflowing the city!

The method could be to catch them as we did with the rabbits.

At the same time some mutant rabbits are on the loose and have to be regulated as well.

And because EA lately goes part by part, just imagine what would you get if you mixed genetically the mutant rabbits with the snakes.

I’m either too tired or I really want a second WD and a second Easter... Perhaps both. :roll:
  • chris60119
    105 posts
    edited March 2015
    Steve Irwins ghost for Whacking Day 2!
  • marpr91
    35 posts
    edited March 2015
    Whacking day did have good prizes but the event it self was extremely tedious. Before the Easter event, it was my most disliked event. I hope they bring back the items for those who missed it but not the terrible terrible event.
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited March 2015
    All I got was a snake stone, would love another crack at it :D
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited March 2015
    I think a Easter sale starting tomorrow along with the new mystery boxes. Then level 51, a event at the end of April, and maybe a episode tie in somewhere in there. These are just my guesses but it seems like a logical order to do things in. As for Aprils event I think it will be Whacking Day since its already to late for a Easter event but then again we were all expecting Valentines Day and we got superheros so who knows what EA has up there sleeve :wink:

P.S. I was not there for Whacking Day so I would love to experience it.
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Igcognita wrote:
    Bring back Whacking Day!!! Bring back Community prizes!!!
    Bring back snake rocks, tree trunks and logs, they're some of my favorite decos.

I missed the first whacking day so I would love it if they had it again. Whatever they do I hope they do include community prizes again. They really added to the social aspect of the game.
  • Lancemountain37
    258 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I first started tapping during Whacking Day
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    moarku wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    I also have a feeling Whacking Day was a one-time thing.

Whacking Day a one-time thing? Say it ain't so. Should be the Festivus of Springfield, and starting immediately an annual event.

THIS.

The other holidays may also occur on the show, but Whacking Day is the one purely Simpson's holiday. It doesn't need a full blown event, but it should definitely be celebrated every year.
    Yeah, but in the Whacking Day episode, it's the last ever Whacking Day because Lisa convinces the town it's too cruel, so they never celebrate it again. I don't know if the event concluded the same way, but I think that's why it will be a one time thing. Just like I don't think they'll ever repeat the Stonecutters event, since the Stonecutters disbanded.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.