EA Forums - Banner

Righteousness rating drops to 1 star after every update

Nice catch! i am level 49 (started dec 30/14) so i never noticed righteousness much, but you are right! update and my rating is 1 star.

Replies

• darnanor904
    38 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    My Righteousness rating is back up to 2 stars. Only missing 3 stars and several % of my Bonus now. I play with a friend who does not have this problem (same phone types) so it must be a random glitch. I want to document it this time but unsure how to get it fixed.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited April 2015
    Build lots of training walls (you can hide them easily behind buildings) and your righteousness will never fall.
  • darnanor904
    38 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Thank you sojournfan! That was an easy fix. I always wondered why other towns had so many of those ugly training walls everywhere. I got a star for every 6 walls I purchased (and hid) and I'm back to my 5-star rating. Thanks again for the tip!! :D
  • Robbie8575
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    So I read this thread went to my town and I cannot find a training wall in my store? I have 1 so I bought it in the past? Can someone explain this to me?
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited April 2015
    Thank you sojournfan! That was an easy fix. I always wondered why other towns had so many of those ugly training walls everywhere. I got a star for every 6 walls I purchased (and hid) and I'm back to my 5-star rating. Thanks again for the tip!! :D

You're very welcome. :)
    Robbie8575 wrote:
    So I read this thread went to my town and I cannot find a training wall in my store? I have 1 so I bought it in the past? Can someone explain this to me?

In my game, training walls are listed under "Decorations".
  • Robbie8575
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Thanks sojourn fan found it!
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited April 2015
    Robbie8575 wrote:
    Thanks sojourn fan found it!

You're welcome. :)
  • tdmdksk389
    350 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I am a level 50 player that has over 25 training walls, most are hidden.

With this update my righteousness dropped 3 stars. My husbands dropped as well.

I don't get it?.... Should be no reason for it to drop if training walls protect you. Mine drops with every update but usually goes back in a day or two, not this time though. I bought about ten more walls and it went back up. :evil:
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited April 2015
    Not catching Sideshow Bob and graffiti effects mine all the time.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.