EA Forums - Banner

Righteousness...

The only thing I believe that effects it is spraying and cleaning graffiti, Mine seems to drop randomly from 5 back to 1 every now and then! No character tasks effect it to my knowledge :)

Replies

• am4692
    2253 posts New member
    edited January 2013
    True
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    What stinky said.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I keep Snake in prison 24/7 and always have 5 stars in Righteousness.
  • MayorMcCheez
    150 posts
    edited January 2013
    I currently have zero graffiti
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Go vandalize your neighbours.
  • MayorMcCheez
    150 posts
    edited January 2013
    I just wanted to update. I followed H1's advice and vandalized a few friend's buildings. It did the trick. Back up to 5 stars.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have been 5star for a very long time very rarely fall under that, until the otherday when i dropped down to 4.5....i was not happy!!

Then i noticed that snake had escaped from prison and was robbing Krusy burger! Wiggum managed to catch him and put him back in prison....now im back to 5star rating again :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • ThorButtockth
    190 posts
    edited January 2013
    It seems to be completely random for me. The highest I got up to is 4.5 stars. It dropped to 2 the other day, despite not having any graffiti, Snake in prison, and having graffiti'd friends' buildings. It'd been at 2 for a few days, and got back up to 4.5 today, despite Snake robbing Krusty Mart and not yet having visited my friends.
  • LimeWire_Prime
    55 posts
    edited January 2013
    Righteous isn't meant or your town, when you don't vandalize or clean you neighbors your star count goes to zero
  • Pchorsedoc
    322 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I lost a half star today AFTER vandalizing all my friends towns
  • imfkool
    1111 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yes it does get annoying when my rating all of a sudden drops...
  • BerwynEd
    152 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I think it might be random, bot... when my value drops if I have things to clean up it seems to rise. If I am not on for a few hours and get vandalized my value goes down
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!