EA Forums - Banner

Are you happy with this downtime?

Replies

• mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I certainly am. I have backed off from playing quite a bit I've been sending my characters on 24 hour tasks and visiting nieghbors, but that's about it. It's been nice.
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Had the chance to do a full redesign with Easter being so short for a veteran player like me. My town looks nice and fresh, I've stacked up 1.2 million and I've got donuts to spend! Bring on Level 51!
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I always welcome breaks. Gives me time to buy up land and sort my town out. While I love events as much as the next tapper a break is always nice.
  • 0ReganPOOP
    193 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I'm okay with this downtime.

Now I'm catching up on some TV shows, reading a new book, and playing some other non-tablet games.
  • frogger53
    685 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Down time is always good for me. I have remodeling to do.
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Not sure if "happy" is the word I'd use. I pretty much ignore the game if there is downtime.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    :thumbup:

It's nice to be able to relax and just cruise a bit. :D
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Not bothering to visit neighbours. No point really..... :(
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    YES! Very happy. I do hope we get a level update soon though. With Herb and Maggie, hopefully. :)
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • chajuishuh
    228 posts
    edited April 2015
    It's awesome. I only have 5 plots of land left to buy.. the most expensive ones in the bottom right corner, of course. But I'm glad I have this time to build up my bank. I was spending a lot on those donut bonsuses during the superhero event. All worth it, of course.
  • adammeadeisd
    596 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Yes.
    Good things come to those who wait.
    angrybaby.gif
  • 4junk3000
    5331 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Very happy there's nothing time sensitive at the moment.

I left my tablet in a friend's car last night, so couldn't do before bed's AND this morning's collections. It felt weird, like an elbow was missing.

"You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Zozobras wrote:
    Not bothering to visit neighbours. No point really..... :(
    Well, except you'll both get cash and XP, they'll get FP if they're still collecting it, and you might get donuts. I've gotten 11 donuts in the past 3 days somehow (that's a really lucky streak for me!).
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • murzynek900
    15 posts
    edited April 2015
    I waiting for new event because i have 50 lvl and nothing to do ;(
  • thatdonald845
    1592 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Mixed feelings. Part of my town has gone missing again. Third time unlucky. EA are going to fix it soon I hope. Until then I'm outside enjoying the sunshine! 8)

(sorry neighbours but no visits from me until this is sorted out)
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    When you've collecred huge amounts of in-game cash, after a while it becomes pointless because there's barely ever anything really to spend it on.
    Games are meant to be played, not just sit around and collect dust until the next thing happens. It doesn't have to be a big event, but a nice level update to keep us busy until the next big thing.
    I'm so glad the other game has realised Downtime= Boring, they constantly have something to do, and even if I have three events at once to complete, I throughly enjoy that game.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited April 2015
    Yes definitely enjoying this quiet period. We all know something whether it be a new level or event is just around the corner. I'm at the end of my big redesign after nuking in January and still have a few things to do until i am happy. The appeal for me is designing and not events.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    patwright4 wrote:
    Happy. Very.

+1

+2

+3
    +4
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3083 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I'm booooooorredddd... :wink:

But seriously I'm ok with the downtime. I don't have a bazillion dollars like some of you so I guess I'll use this break to beef up my bank. I just hope it doesn't last too long...or I will get booooooorredddd !
  • denisewalks
    178 posts
    edited April 2015
    I like the down time. It is giving me a much needed rest.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!