EA Forums - Banner

Little known fact about Frank Grimes

Why was he named "Frank" ? He is voiced by legendary cartoon voice over man, Frank Welker , the voice of Megatron among many other roles . it's so cool to have him added to the game , despite the handicap of being a dead guy.

Erm, no. He was voiced by Hank Azaria, who is very much alive. See the Wikipedia entry, which I just read this morning.

Replies

• HerrTriggerrz
    166 posts
    edited April 2015
    Why was he named "Frank" ? He is voiced by legendary cartoon voice over man, Frank Welker , the voice of Megatron among many other roles . it's so cool to have him added to the game , despite the handicap of being a dead guy.

Erm, no. He was voiced by Hank Azaria, who is very much alive. See the Wikipedia entry, which I just read this morning.

I will check that , but each time Frank Grimes appeared , Welker was on the special guest star credit , and I meant Grimes was dead , not Welker . edited: Well I 'll be for some reason , they decided to honor Welker , who has been supplying the barking to Santa's Little Helper for quite some time , and Kirk Douglas was the voice of Chester J. Lampwick .
  • epitluck
    21 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Hank azaria (sp?) won an Emmy for it if not
    mistaken.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited April 2015
    Frank Welker does voice Santa's Little Helper and other animals on the show.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    The wiki entry on Grimey says that Steve Martin was originally asked to be the voice. Also William H. Macy, but neither of them could do it, so good ol' Hank did the honors.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited April 2015
    As other pointed out already...

Hank Azaria voices Frank Grimes, which is why he's voic?d in the game.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited April 2015
    sojournfan wrote:
    Frank Welker does voice Santa's Little Helper and other animals on the show.

What's my motivation boss? Erm you're a dog :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!