EA Forums - Banner

Mr. Teeny is back!

Well, at least he has some solo tasks. Would have liked a 24 hour one, though. Still want to see him wandering the town smoking a cigar.

*edit* I do not see a six hour. I see the locked task at Monsarno for three hours (celebrity task, I presume) but the only permanent solo task appears to be the one hour. He might go back in the box at event's end.

Replies

• frigidiceman
    139 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I'm actually happy he's back with some tasks other than his co-op with Krusty. It's always nice to have more money coming in too.
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited April 2015

I agree more tasks would still be appreciated. Even if its indoor at Krusty-lu or channel 6.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I think he's now classed as a celebrity so all of that groups temp tasks will apply and the mosarno task will be removed when the event is over.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6379 posts Moderator
    edited April 2015
    He needs now 3 more tasks

4hrs - Go to Rehearsals (Krustylu Studios)
    8hrs - Be Krusty's Butler (Kruty's Mansion)
    24hrs - Smoke (visual task)
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Now they should add a task for Stampy that lets you turn regular trees into those dead trees you can only buy seasonally.
  • ZennGlenn
    1782 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    He needs now 3 more tasks

4hrs - Go to Rehearsals (Krustylu Studios)
    8hrs - Be Krusty's Butler (Kruty's Mansion)
    24hrs - Smoke (visual task)
    images-252_zps5576ca6d.jpeg
    Made my day he's back, but EA please get it right; The Cigar is mandatory task8)
  • thebryturner
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    On two of my accounts, Mr. Teemy was in storage. Clicked on him and got 25XP and group message. On my 3rd account Mr. Teeny was already walking around. Didn't see the 25XP and then looked in storage. Now I have 2 Mr. Teenys..... They go great with my 2 SVT.

AKoqGPim.png
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    I think he's now classed as a celebrity so all of that groups temp tasks will apply and the mosarno task will be removed when the event is over.
    Yup, you are right! In my town Mr. Teeny is currently at the Aztec Theater watching an action flick.
  • bncagney
    131 posts
    edited April 2015
    I can't seem to find him at all. I put all my Springfielders on tasks and no Mr. Teeny, I checked storage too. Any ideas?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    bncagney wrote:
    I can't seem to find him at all. I put all my Springfielders on tasks and no Mr. Teeny, I checked storage too. Any ideas?

You probably tried this already but you did click the icon is the top left when setting tasks as Teeny should be left showing, unless you havent got him walking around with Krusty have you?

Check the Town hall to see whether he with Krusty, just ideas to try and help :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • bncagney
    131 posts
    edited April 2015
    I checked the town hall, and nope. Krusty has 12 hour task with Mr. Tiney but that's it. Was he a paid character?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    bncagney wrote:
    I checked the town hall, and nope. Krusty has 12 hour task with Mr. Tiney but that's it. Was he a paid character?

Cant remember but i dont think so
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mrbadxampl
    100 posts
    edited April 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    bncagney wrote:

Cant remember but i dont think so

nope, he's a Friend Point (or Frink Point, if you wanna get technical) prize
  • bncagney
    131 posts
    edited April 2015
    Thank you, crisis averted! He is my next friend prize so I didn't get him yet!
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I would have liked more tasks, but I'm not going to complain since my vocal wish all along was that he have at least one solitary task. Now he does, so I'm happy. :)
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Just wanted to say a big thank you to the EA developers for giving back Jobs to Mr Teeny. it was sad to see them taken away.

It would be good if the Egg Council Mascot Guy had jobs as well. Maybe something like "run away from homer" or "educate people about eggs".

Probably could have just added this to an existing thread.
  • ZennGlenn
    1782 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Just wanted to say a big thank you to the EA developers for giving back Jobs to Mr Teeny. it was sad to see them taken away.

It would be good if the Egg Council Mascot Guy had jobs as well. Maybe something like "run away from homer" or "educate people about eggs".

Probably could have just added this to an existing thread.

True, & it might as well be merged, but nevertheless I was coincidentally just enjoying the same thought as I watched him exit the QuickEMart to meet Krusty for a walk.... certainly one of my favorite parts of this update 8)
  • chajuishuh
    228 posts
    edited April 2015
    Tapping the egg council guy to see him fall down is one of my favorite things and I do it every time I pass him by on my travels. I would be greatly saddened if this was taken away.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.