EA Forums - Banner

Need help/tips/ideas

Why not take screenshots and post them here for everyone to give suggestions?

Replies

• MargeBasher
    9 posts
    edited April 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:

Because I don't know how to with my Android phone. Only post I've seen about taking images has been for iphone/ipad.
  • jayjaykay00
    242 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    roshigoth1 wrote:

Because I don't know how to with my Android phone. Only post I've seen about taking images has been for iphone/ipad.

Just google your phones make and model, you should be able to find out how to take a screen capture. Then just upload to a site like imgur and post the bbc link.
  • MargeBasher
    9 posts
    edited May 2015
    Okay, I figured out how to take pics with my Android and have em uploaded to Imagur. But for the life of me, I don't see an option to get some BBC code from within the website's options to add them here (I don't do apps - I'm old school and prefer to use a desktop with browser that I can actually see (20/200 vision here) )

Where's the option to link images from there to here at?
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    5w3f8N5.jpg

Scroll right. It's the one highlighted in green.
  • MargeBasher
    9 posts
    edited May 2015
    Ah cool ty for that.

I'll have to go back and resize my images. All 48 are oversized lol

Or would it be just easier to copy a link for the album?
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Most people aren't going to click into the album. Plus, external links aren't allowed by forum rules unless they're in a signature.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!