EA Forums - Banner

New Mystery Box Finds

Replies

• ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited April 2015
    I've won plenty of donuts since I started playing and decided to buy a few mystery boxes.

1. 10 donuts
    2. Bomb Shelter
    3. Minnow Pond
    4. Tyre Fire

All things considered I got the Tyre Fire for 14 donuts. :D
  • HappyGamer73
    2403 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Got a billboard for my latest free box, so I decided to throw some more donuts at them. Got:

Cart
    Bomb Shelter
    Pond
    News Van
    30 donuts

So basically, some more free stuff! Love these boxes! :D
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Durn it. I just went to buy another one in hopes of getting my LAST premium: Lard Lad Donuts.

First shot, got 30 donuts. Good sign! Bought 5 more with the 30 donuts... all weak sauce apart from getting my second billboard (at least it's got a multiplier). Still no Lard Lad. :(
  • buckeyefan36
    109 posts
    edited April 2015
    I've gotten the tire fire, the blue haired lawyer, and 30 donuts. I've been pretty happy so far!
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I got 10 donuts today, in my last free box, so I was pretty happy. I still do not have the Tire Fire. I am not sure if I should go ahead and buy it now for 40 donuts, or buy like 6 mystery boxes and see what the haul is. I will wait a day and think about it. I have earned 6 free bonus box donuts for trowels, plus another 8 from visiting neighbors. So I have 24 free donuts essentially that I am considering spending.
  • roperlego859
    487 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I got 30 donuts this morning!
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    got my last free box this morning... had been hoping for the news van all along... and after 10 total mystery boxes...

a khlav kalash stand....

but that's ok I like to use them for back yard shade.
    MoPK7xI.png

but I decided after getting 10 doughnuts in Act 1, and hitting on 5 in Krustyland I decided to buy two boxes and see what happened, still hoping for the news van...

and I got the I&S Billboard (which I dont mind, and gets me another 1% bonus) and KEARNY, which is awesome cause I already scored BHL and had SVT from a purchase a while back, so that covers the premium players..

but dang I really wanted that news van...
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Free boxes:
    Two Onda
    One SVT
    One pond
    One blue haired lawyer
    30 donuts.
    ,One tyre fire.

Purchased boxes:
    One pond
    One Onda
    One Lard Lad
    One News van.
    One I&S billboard

Got everything part from Kearney I'm pretty happy :mrgreen: With the 30 donut win nothing spent either.

Final post.
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I will get my last one later today. If it isn't any good I buy 1.

Hope its tire fire or I&S billboard. Still need those 2.
  • stinkbugger
    1983 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Finally bought two boxes, got:
    Billboard
    Lad Lard

Earlier free boxes contained:
    Squeaky voiced teen
    Kearney
    Minnow pond
    Billboard
    Blue haired lawyer
    Bomb shelter

I'd like to get the Tire Fire or News Van but don't know if I should fork over more donuts. I might just call it a day.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    I held off buying Mystery Boxes until last night, which was when I got my last free one for the month. I really only wanted Lard Lad Donuts and Kearney, so I decided that if I got those from my free boxes, I wasn't going to buy any more. Somehow I ended up getting 6 free boxes, even though I only should have gotten 5. Did that happen to anyone else? Unfortunately, none of them had what I really wanted. :( Here's what I got from my free boxes:

_ONDA
    Blue Haired Lawyer!
    (90 donuts)
    Channel 6 News Van (40 donuts)
    30 Donuts!
    _ONDA
    Minnow Pond

Last night, I decided to use the 30 donuts I won to buy some boxes, since they'd essentially be free. Here's what I got from those 5 boxes:

Khlav Kalash Stand
    Kearney!
    (60 donuts)
    30 Donuts!
    _ONDA
    Bomb Shelter

Since I won 30 donuts again, I decided to buy 5 more boxes. I got:

Khlav Kalash Stand
    Channel 6 News Van
    (40 donuts)
    Itchy & Scratchy Billboard! (40 donuts)
    10 Donuts!
    Bomb Shelter

Not as great this time. BUT I did win 10 donuts, which would be enough for 1 more "free" box. So I tried it, and I got...

Minnow Pond :(

At this point, I was on a bit of a Mystery Box high, so I decided to try just ONE more box. I really wanted to win that Lard Lad. And I'd only be spending 2 of my own donuts anyway. So, I went for it, and I got...

Lard Lad Donuts!!! Yayyyyy!!!! (110 donuts).

I hope I didn't wake my neighbours with my cry for joy! :P

So basically, I spent only 2 of my own donuts to get 380 donuts worth of stuff!! Wow!!
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • bkopp1
    350 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Congrats to all of you. Got my last one today and got my second Lard Lad. Not sure where I am going to put it but I'll take it.
  • AtomWK1980
    1 posts
    edited April 2015
    Lard lad donuts! Woohoo!!
  • LastMinuteG
    71 posts Member
    edited April 2015
    Yes!!

lus3o7B.jpg

Decided to buy one more mystery box before the old ones come back, managed to get Lard Lad Donuts, the only prize I haven't received so far. So that's a total net donut spend of minus 18 (have 18 more donuts than before I started buying/receiving the new boxes), but managed to get:
      [li]blue haired lawyer[/li][li]tyre fire[/li][li]Kearney[/li][li]Channel 6 News Van[/li][li]Itchy & Scratchy Billboard[/li][li]Lard Lad Donuts[/li]
    So that's about 380 donuts worth of premium items for nothing, and got an extra 18 donuts for my troubles as well. Nice!
  • Khorah
    188 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Decided to try one more time.. as I knew the clock was ticking on these...
    Scored Kearney :shock: which was the last premium item I was hoping for!!!
  • petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I get a Mystery Box tomorrow regardless. I hope its one of the good ones. Better yet, could they put Moleman, Bumblebee Man, and Jimbo in there?
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I thought these were time limited, leaving yesterday? Still got the new logo on login and on the store.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I got another news van in my mystery box today. So the they haven't changed it yet.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited May 2015
    I got 30 donuts today. :)
  • SandraShill
    253 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I thought these were time limited, leaving yesterday? Still got the new logo on login and on the store.

False rumor. The only thing that left yesterday was the ability to get that first free mystery box one got at the start of the questline that kicked off the new Mystery Box.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.