Prev13456789
nc1873
58 posts Member
Yep.

Replies

• gigglesbee
    36 posts
    edited May 2015
    Mine did the same thing, only it skipped me to level 4.....but, it won't let me assign Burns to the task any more.
  • thatpaulholm
    24 posts
    edited May 2015
    I have the same problem. I'm almost finished part 4 but now Mr Burns no longer has a money throwing job to continue the quest.
  • chrisjlee511
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Different problem, still on level 2, have only managed to throw 3000 on there and now the task is missing from Mr Burns task list ?
    Any ideas ? I've already stored him a couple of times but no difference.
  • HappyGamer73
    2395 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Different problem, still on level 2, have only managed to throw 3000 on there and now the task is missing from Mr Burns task list ?

Is there an upgrade symbol above the money pile? That's what happened when mine glitched - just tap to upgrade and continue on! Otherwise, try a hard closing of the app and restart.
  • Ecl3t1c
    63 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Same problem here too...stuck at 9000 of 10000.

Storing the Money Mountain did nothing.
  • NarraMine88
    379 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I can no longer send Mr. Burns on his money throwing task. I'm only on level 2!
  • thatpaulholm
    24 posts
    edited May 2015
    Has anyone used donuts to finish the level they are stuck on? Did that bring back Mr Burns' job?
  • nc1873
    58 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    33duoh3.jpg

I'm stuck here now

Tried all the known fixes.

Not spending donuts to try push it through
  • nc1873
    58 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    2potgkl.jpg

No option to throw money now
  • chrisjlee511
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2015

Is there an upgrade symbol above the money pile? That's what happened when mine glitched - just tap to upgrade and continue on! Otherwise, try a hard closing of the app and restart.
    No, I don't have an upgrade sign either but I notice other posters with the same problem.
  • grandma11686
    50 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I'm stuck on level 1 also. I can pay 10 donuts to upgrade. I don't think I'll try it.
  • suetopia
    4228 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Good glitches like this are great, so I hate to say this - but does it seem like this update has been super glitchy all around? Tasks for the event being unhighlighted for some characters, echoes when they speak etc.

I uninstalled/reinstalled 3 times because I thought it was a bad install issue at first, but it seems like there are several issues with the update itself.
  • organizmx66
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Glitched out at level 2 for me...meh
    I'm just gonna carry on and work on my event currency. I'm sure it will get fixed soon enough, seems like it's happened to a ton of us
    8)
    D'oh!!
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I have the same problem. Was suddenly at level 3, no I cannot assign Burns to throw more money.
  • chrisjlee511
    24 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Might not be so bad, no way I can throw 5,500,000 at it anyway, read somewhere that it will cost that to max out.
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Stuck on level 2. There is no task on Burns' task list to add money.
  • Hugemember1
    130 posts
    edited May 2015
    I too am having this this problem - at level 2 and task is not there to complete. I was considering trying doughnuts but as I only did 1000/10000 it will cost me 40 - so I might just wait it out.

Anyone get this fixed?

thanks
  • pattimesseng
    132 posts
    edited May 2015
    I can no longer send Mr. Burns on his money throwing task. I'm only on level 2!

I can't send Burns on the money throwing task either. Level one, at $3,000. I do hope they fix it.
  • EvaMohlin
    541 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    This is a strange thing. The glitch finished my level 2, and I couldn't continue. So I sent Burns to do something else, and went to bed. Had a quick look to se if something sholud be done before sleeping. There was a level up sign at money pile, and bang! - level 3 finished.... I hadn't even started it yet. Hope it continues like this....
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Level 2, "Make Mr. Burns Spend 10,000 Money" when I tap Mr Burns there is no task :?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!