EA Forums - Banner

New Mekanic for NEXT EVENT

Prev13
crafting the boxes that contains pieces of the wheel for a chance at a community price?

Replies

• bette3900
    913 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    crafting the boxes that contains pieces of the wheel for a chance at a community price?

:-o :twisted:
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited May 2015

Italian humor?

:mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Community prizes all the way! Shouldnt be anything other than that! The community Prize system worked brilliantly in the past such as whacking day etc.

This is needed to come back as it was such a good way for everyone to work together and be able to achieve the prizes :)

As per below example!

l9qzjhIl.jpg

oiS9jA5l.jpg
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    No crafting ever again
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Darn, now I'm twice as sad that I missed Whacking Day. Those were great prizes. :(

Bring Back Whacking Day!
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited May 2015
    Darn, now I'm twice as sad that I missed Whacking Day. Those were great prizes. :(

Bring Back Whacking Day!

I was just thinking the same, I would love the little gymnast Lisa, and the statue, I have most of the buildings now, but I could have won them :(
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2015

Bring Back Whacking Day!

Whacking day was an awesome event :thumbup: Was so seriously grafting to get everything but well worth it considering the prizes :D
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I Agree with Neo!
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I wasn't here for Stonecutters but I heard there was a daily "mystery question" to be solved for a prize? Is that correct? If so I think that would be fun.
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited May 2015
    I wasn't here for Stonecutters but I heard there was a daily "mystery question" to be solved for a prize? Is that correct? If so I think that would be fun.

There was, it was weird, you got like a picture with a hint and a riddle thing, then you had to send the corresponding person on a quest.

For instance, a milk bottle, and then the riddle would be something like, many mouths make overworked something or other, and it would be make Apu care for octuplets.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2015

There was, it was weird, you got like a picture with a hint and a riddle thing, then you had to send the corresponding person on a quest.

For instance, a milk bottle, and then the riddle would be something like, many mouths make overworked something or other, and it would be make Apu care for octuplets.

I found that quite annoying tbh, although quite good but some were a little tricky at times :lol:
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited May 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I found that quite annoying tbh, although quite good but some were a little tricky at times :lol:

Some were just too easy, oh look, a picture of a bike, I wonder what one quest with a bicycle this could be, haha
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Some were just too easy, oh look, a picture of a bike, I wonder what one quest with a bicycle this could be, haha

Yeah granted some were easy for sure :) but there was a curve ball thrown in at times :lol:
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    An future prizes should be items (builings/decor) + characters and not crappy currency like the fertilizers and seed crap we get this event
  • airjordanlives
    235 posts Member
    edited May 2015

hahahah so evil :twisted:

i think a crafting currency exchange is in order if we get another crafting event. i hate scrounging for one currency while i have thousands of another that i cant use
  • casby
    232 posts Member
    edited May 2015

hahahah so evil :twisted:

i think a crafting currency exchange is in order if we get another crafting event. i hate scrounging for one currency while i have thousands of another that i cant use

During Halloween when crafting first started, you were able to craft extra gold bags (which gave you more crafting things but also the chance at more spooky walls/bush things/donuts).

If crafting has to exist, I wish the prices for items was on the Halloween/superheroes level (where I crafted 5-6 green buildings, 4 lofts and bunches of spooky walls, it's more satisfying when you can craft more than three items (also no more pointless non earning things to craft, the monsarno buildings should all produce cash, the flower walls should have a multiplier, or they should be available for in game cash)

• amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I'd like pretty much all of the above at the same time.

Personal prizes - almost everyone gets.
    Community prizes - everyone gets.
    Wheels with a slight chance - Only the very lucky or wealthy get the great prizes.
    Boxes with a slight chance - same as the wheels with different prizes.
    Crafting the whole event - Like this event where none of the items are unique.

Plus there needs to be more neighbor interaction. There should always be a compelling reason to visit all of your neighbors during an event. Maybe tie the personal prizes solely to neighbor visits.
  • airjordanlives
    235 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    casby wrote:
    If crafting has to exist, I wish the prices for items was on the Halloween/superheroes level (where I crafted 5-6 green buildings, 4 lofts and bunches of spooky walls, it's more satisfying when you can craft more than three items)
    yes, especially with new greenery like the cane field and cactus patch, you gotta have more than one. i loved the Rigellian shrub and i was able to craft ~20 of them during halloween, now im just hoping for more than one of each this event. id love a whole desert area
  • 4junk3000
    6184 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    This thread title could have used a question mark.

I opened it thinking I was about to learn of an upcoming change in the game, not just imaginative speculation.

All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6372 posts Moderator
    edited May 2015
    I like the 10-15 personal prizes
    5 community prizes
    10-15 puzzle prizes all Stonecutters

This is the way to go.

I seriously detest this crafting element as of late.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.