EA Forums - Banner

Favourite characters skins?

My favourite is Krusty, in my town I have number 36 (Stonecutter), Tuxedo Krusty, Clownface and Opera Krusty.

Replies

• Cvija01
    464 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Monty Moneybags :D
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Think i shall go with Ninja Homer (Whacking day) Mainly cos of this task :D

8683_1e18.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited May 2015
    Cvija01 and NeoSE28 I meant which character is your favourite with the skins you have for example Moe (Moog, Number 12).
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I like Witch Marge (flying on her broom, stirring her cauldron, or speeding up the crops)
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited May 2015
    I like Martin, purely for his little Elsa dress. He never takes it off in my town.
  • Cvija01
    464 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Monty Moneybags is an alternate outfit for Mr. Burns with different jobs. :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited May 2015
    McBain
    Count Burns
    Ninja Homer
    Number 908
    Shadow Knight (wish it was a separate character)
    U.B.O. (wish it was a separate character)
  • skollthewolf
    515 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    He's the best.

latest?cb=20130720160918
  • jen0912
    243 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    My absolute fave is witch marge, wanted her for a long time and she doesn't disappoint. Close second is barts kamp krusty skin, love his tasks and the look of kamp krusty.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Witch Marge, like others have said, is a really nice addition to my town.

I'm also quite fond of Burns's stonecutter outfit - swimming in the money pool. Haven't gotten the skin from the money mountain yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
  • barryriddl474
    4851 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    He's the best.

latest?cb=20130720160918

Yes. :lol:
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Cvija01 and NeoSE28 I meant which character is your favourite with the skins you have for example Moe (Moog, Number 12).

I think I understand what you want ...

I like Marge ... Because I love Witch Marge and Mayan Marge, and also like (but not love) Wizard (Magic?) Marge.
    My second would be Homer -- specifically Santa Homer, Cool Homer and Mayan Homer.

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • organizmx66
    515 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Mr. Burns is my favorite! Monte Moneybags is so funny frolicking in his money pile, and I really love making the vampire Burns stroll around as a bat! :D Ned Flanders is a very close second.
    D'oh!!
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited May 2015

I like Marge ... Because I love Witch Marge and Mayan Marge, and also like (but not love) Wizard (Magic?) Marge.
    My second would be Homer -- specifically Santa Homer, Cool Homer and Mayan Homer.

LOL, Yes, I think you are actually responding to what he was actually asking. I think several people may have missed that.

Considering all the skins that each character has, I think for me it has to be Homer because he has so many options. I mean you could possibly have the choice of the Mayan Homer, Santa Homer, Mr. Plow, Ninja Homer, Cool Homer, Strongman Homer, and Pie Man. Although Ned is closing the gap recently with the Puritan Flanders and Stupid Sexy Flanders skins being released in addition to Devil and Santa Flanders.

Personally, my favorite single individual character skin may be Moog, but I also like when Respectable Moe struts around town.
  • tappedout1996
    3045 posts
    edited May 2015

Yes that's what I meant. :thumbup:
  • nissa762
    1950 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Stupid sexy flanders - I see you baby, shaking that... ;)

Close seconds - Witch marge, Martin's Elsa skin for the snowman task, Lisa's Equalia skin

Edit: and Moog, love the 24 hr task
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Witch Marge by far. She has a great look, cool looking tasks... but best of all she can speed up crops, which is a bonus ability and hardly any characters have those.
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I have to say, definitely Marge has the best skins, although I don't have skins for all characters. Homer would be a close second I wish I had all of his skins though, it might change my vote.

I guess the spirit of the question still isn't clear so let me take a stab at it.

The OP's question is not which individual skin is your single favorite. What is being asked is, which characters collection of skins as a whole is your favorite? Do you think Mr. Burns has the best collection? Or is it Krusty? Maybe you think Bart's skins overall are the most fun and have the best tasks?
  • Upper90Ninja
    115 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Of my short time playing I guess I'd have to say Ralph's elf skin.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.