EA Forums - Banner

What changed with the Updates through Terwilligers Event? (Update: May 21st)

2Next

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    updated, once again, *sigh*
    so many stuff changed since this event started geeze
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • holmegaard20
    2 posts
    edited May 2015
    I just lost a lot of jobs for my characters to make fertilizer.. ?? :thumbdown:
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I just lost a lot of jobs for my characters to make fertilizer.. ?? :thumbdown:

I'm guessing you have the known bug of not having it highlighted. But it is still there. Scroll down in that list to find it.

Welcome to the forum!
  • 4junk3000
    5626 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    @ LPA :

is there any consequence to not completing the Private Dining task? I plan to sacrifice smoker john for more corn fields.
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • cokewithvanilla
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Is nobody else experiencing the frequent auto closing of character task windows? It's really dragging down the fun factor for me.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    ^^ Yes this is happening to me quite frequently.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    4junk3000 wrote:
    @ LPA :

is there any consequence to not completing the Private Dining task? I plan to sacrifice smoker john for more corn fields.
    no consequences
    mathesar73 wrote:
    Is nobody else experiencing the frequent auto closing of character task windows? It's really dragging down the fun factor for me.
    yes
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Did this update also change the conform-o-meter impact for the Gas and Grub and Springfield Farmers Market?

Both were stated as Gluttony earlier, but as others have stated (and I have confirmed just now) they impact Consumerism instead now.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Arbok9782 wrote:
    Did this update also change the conform-o-meter impact for the Gas and Grub and Springfield Farmers Market?

Both were stated as Gluttony earlier, but as others have stated (and I have confirmed just now) they impact Consumerism instead now.
    it's totally my fault. I exchanged Gluttony with Consumerism there since in the files they're named different. sorry guys
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    it's totally my fault. I exchanged Gluttony with Consumerism there since in the files they're named different. sorry guys

No worries.

Btw, thanks for all you do here. I wouldn't check the forums like I do if not for your hard work. You go way above and beyond in terms of getting all the details related to the game to be known. Really appreciate it.

PS. Nintendo for life
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Arbok9782 wrote:

No worries.

Btw, thanks for all you do here. I wouldn't check the forums like I do if not for your hard work. You go way above and beyond in terms of getting all the details related to the game to be known. Really appreciate it.

PS. Nintendo for life
    you are all more then welcome
  • LPNintendoITA
    11610 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    updated
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Are they going to refund materials to those who already crafted the items the prices were cut in half? I don't appear to have any more fertilizer or corn than I did before the update. And I already had crafted some cane.
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Are they going to refund materials to those who already crafted the items the prices were cut in half? I don't appear to have any more fertilizer or corn than I did before the update. And I already had crafted some cane.

Probably not.. I was an early crafter too. :?
  • stevieg6921
    28 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I crafted the Cactus Patch about 6 hours ago. Then they cut the cost in half.

That's frustrating!
  • Raven_Darkstorm
    418 posts Member
    edited May 2015

Probably not.. I was an early crafter too. :?

I only began crafting last night before the update. I hardly think it is fair if they don't refund the difference. That's like as if they come to your house and slap you in the face and say "nah nah na boo boo".
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.