EA Forums - Banner

Ingame update Terwilligers Patch 3

Replies

• petehd14
    2769 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Does anyone want the rad-ish station? It looks like the Radioactive Man rad station.
  • organizmx66
    515 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    Does anyone want the rad-ish station? It looks like the Radioactive Man rad station.
    I kinda do....but it's a little pricey 8)
    D'oh!!
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited May 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    I kinda do....but it's a little pricey 8)

very pricey for 5% multiplier!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Looks like some of the crafting prices (that's cost - not prizes) changed. :?:

Edit: Cactus patch, cane field and wall are all half price.
    Gah! You mean I could have gotten twice as many?? Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff......
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    [REDACTED]
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I'm also showing the Republican Party HQ available again.
  • cjryder625
    1426 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Aww shucks. This update is no fun anymore. I did make 200 donuts though :D Just need to decide what to spend them on. Sale items or wait for the next level up?
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    Dang it. But, I farmed the Fight Club like it was going out of style!! I have no regrets.

As did I. I pulled up my roads and moved the Opera house just to make things easier.

Now my question is, did anyone get the pet mutant? I love the pears but not sure I want to spend my hard earned donuts if it's not something cool.
  • stinkbugger
    1984 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, I should have done a few more rounds of bobs last night. Came away with about 120 donuts total. While I guess I could have gotten lots more, it was nice to take a break from the grinding I had been doing for weeks and weeks.
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    petehd14 wrote:
    They didn't get rid of endless bob. You can squish him again and again like you did before. If you wait for payout to appear, it will be too late.
    Unfortunately, there is no payout in notes anymore doing this. At least not for me. RIP Endless Bob. :(
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    It was a very productive few days for me and
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • OrdinarilyBob
    305 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Well shucky-darn me. I've been too busy lately to visit the forums, only came on today to find out what the update was about, and here there's a PM waiting for me describing the Fight Club glitch. Nice to know I was on somebody's radar to be "In The Know" about such things (too bad I didn't see it in time, my own fault though).

Oh well. :roll:

Anywho, nice they fixed the task list bug that prevented crafting-currency tags from being highlighted... So nice to have those back at top again. I see there are some new things to buy, too. Anyone notice any other bug fixes?
  • HappyGamer73
    2408 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    On the bright side, I get to sleep tonight without constantly twitching with the urge to squish bobs!
  • mystery2mi
    2359 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, I should have done a few more rounds of bobs last night. Came away with about 120 donuts total. While I guess I could have gotten lots more, it was nice to take a break from the grinding I had been doing for weeks and weeks.
    I don't mind this kind of grinding. It more than made up for all the previous grinding. The challenge was to be quick. There were lots of times I wasn't fast enough and had to wait for Bobs to regenerate.
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited May 2015
    Sigh. I never really exploited this glitch as much as I might have. Oh well. Back to the slog. Anyone got some spare DNA and Theater Masks?
  • casby
    232 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    Looks like some of the crafting prices (that's cost - not prizes) changed. :?:

Edit: Cactus patch, cane field and wall are all half price.
    Gah! You mean I could have gotten twice as many?? Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff......

I'm kind of annoyed at EA for decreasing the prices this late in the game (if they had adjusted them at the beginning of round three, I would have been fine with it), oh well, 5 walls that I missed because of EA timing
  • Starman_thc
    389 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    kashley246 wrote:
    Tara1qt wrote:
    While I understand it was a glitch and the less it was talked about the better.. Im disappointed that I didn't know about it. While I may not post much on here, I am on here quite often just lurking around reading about whats going on trying to keep up with the game. Not fun being an outsider!

It was posted on the forum here http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10334584.page#34926985

I too am a bit dissappointed that I had not heard about this. The thread referenced above sunk pretty fast, so it is easy to see why I (and others) missed it.

Doesn't look like the strategy to keep this off the board affected EA's awareness of it

I thought this was a place to share pertinent info about the game with everyone, a shame that it is also a place where you need to be an insider to get the whole scoop.
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    My Willie is busy right now but I already have the tractor. There is a quest called Oiled Up Pt 1. Does this mean he gets to ride the tractor?

Also there is a small discrepancy: "Place Willy's Tractor" and "Make Willie Oil Himself Up" offer different spellings. I know the tractor is a Willy. Is Willie a Willy too?
  • danutas
    77 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I would personally like to thank brickevand408 for the heads up when this glitch was active. It was a very productive few days for me, and I never would have known about it otherwise.

Why did I not see anything about it. Sob sob. I only have 15 donuts after buying my first premium building and I've been playing for years.

• bribrithecat
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Good while it lasted, got 245 donuts and have load of seeds to distribute to neighbours, I don't think it was an insiders thing, I'm hardly a forum regular (well I lurk a bit), info was freely available via PM.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.