ax0n01
2385 posts Member
:thumbup:

Replies

• AOFIGO009
    1306 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    ax0n01 wrote:
    ok i'm running out of land and i have no where nice on land to put my Outdoor Opera Stage, seats and ticket booth.

(and i can't put the thing in storage.)

so what did i do? i put it on my Squidport. however, i don't really have enough Squidport tiles - even though i have all of them. it's all cramped and stuff.

So Hey EA! I Need More Squidport Tiles! I have all this water and not enough tiles.

More Squidport Tiles Please!!

I've thought this for a while, I was surprised there was even a limit, especially when there's so much water!! Depending on how you arrange it, it may not fit half the water!!!
    Hey guys, I'm AO (not AOF). I create and run the Event Strategy Threads.
  • empathy77
    4185 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Seriously
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    so cramped! :evil:

3dCKpMzl.png

also i hate that we have to waste at least 4 tiles on the abandoned warehouse. :roll:

5WSEgJml.png

I Need More Squidport Tiles!!
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited May 2015
    When Squidport was first released there was a glitch where you could get unlimited tiles by having friends tap on your finished 'floating' tiles at the entrance. Wish I had gotten more back then, but I totally agree the limit they put on it is way too small.
  • Jedihntr
    827 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I've been clamoring for a Squidport update for what seems like forever. Given the amount of Squidport-friendly items and buildings that have been released since the handshakes glitch was rampant, it's surprising that EA never lifted the limit on tiles. People complain about needing more land (myself included), but an easy solution would be to move a bunch of our junk to the boardwalk. Everyone's happy.

Get on that, EA. :wink:
  • johncolombo
    11306 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Jedihntr wrote:
    I've been clamoring for a Squidport update for what seems like forever. Given the amount of Squidport-friendly items and buildings that have been released since the handshakes glitch was rampant, it's surprising that EA never lifted the limit on tiles. People complain about needing more land (myself included), but an easy solution would be to move a bunch of our junk to the boardwalk. Everyone's happy.

Get on that, EA. :wink:

we'd be even happier to dump a lot of it into Krustyland if anybody remembers where that is. It's all empty land pretty much.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!