EA Forums - Banner

What have you Crafted, and is it Possible?

15678911Next

Replies

• ebarber
    186 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I would love to thank the wonderful people on this thread with the help of the bobs and the precious. Maybe in the future, there would be a wonderful band of Mums that can help out with any advice regarding cats, dogs, knitting, marital advice, etc. through a pm network as the precious was taken away all too soon...
  • C0rgano
    442 posts Member
    edited May 2015

fyi for those still crafting stuff, the resource cost of the cane field, cactus patch and flower wall are all now half as much as they used to be.

• C4 Clownbaby
    17 posts
    edited May 2015
    missed out on the glitch. Still haven't crafted a single item but I'll have enough resources to craft the 3 big items in a day or two. But I think I'm going to skip the Farmers Market and go for the Sani-John Smokehouse and a few Cane fields instead.
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I finally got the Simpson House boat and I'm very happy about that. The only other thing that I crafted is the Farmers market. I have to say that it's been very difficult to craft very much with all the upgrades. The only reason that I got the Houseboat is because I stopped upgrading Monsarno and the outdoor theatre. The only thing I regret not getting is the little tomato guy.
  • Polandice
    24 posts
    edited May 2015
    So far I have only crafted the Farmer's Market.

I currently have 13763 Corn, 7848 Fertilizer, 7001 DNA, and 7326 masks.

My levels are Monsarno 20, herbicide 15 and opera house 10.

I know people say the opera house should be higher, but I'm afraid I won't ever get to craft anything else if I keep upgrading. I play a lot and have gotten at least once bonus for collecting during each phase.

Any guidance would be appreciated.
  • roxypup
    313 posts
    edited May 2015
    I reeeeeally want the houseboat, but I'm afraid I won't get there in time :( I missed a bunch of tapping due to a hospital stay with major surgery. Any tips would be very greatly appreciated.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    roxypup wrote:
    I reeeeeally want the houseboat, but I'm afraid I won't get there in time :( I missed a bunch of tapping due to a hospital stay with major surgery. Any tips would be very greatly appreciated.

Sorry I don't know any tricks since they patched the one trick I knew about, but over in the new thread titled "Act 4?" LP Nintendo, who is pretty reliable and has secret sources, posted this morning:

Arbok9782 wrote:
    If there is an Act 4, will probably add the prizes from Act 3 to craft at the very least for those who missed them.
    Farming License has over 12 days left if you look in the store, so I can assume crafting will go on for another 12 days.
    yes i can confirm that. the crafting ends on june 4th with the event. we dunno what's going to happen in the final week though.

So maybe if he's right about the crafting end date, you can reach the houseboat?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    roxypup wrote:

Have you checked the FAQ?

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10327516.page
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited May 2015
    Polandice wrote:
    So far I have only crafted the Farmer's Market.

I currently have 13763 Corn, 7848 Fertilizer, 7001 DNA, and 7326 masks.

My levels are Monsarno 20, herbicide 15 and opera house 10.

I know people say the opera house should be higher, but I'm afraid I won't ever get to craft anything else if I keep upgrading. I play a lot and have gotten at least once bonus for collecting during each phase.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

I actually think those levels are fine, my opera house is level 9, but the rest is the same, if you are in your game regularly keep sending people on the shorter tasks, the payout/time ratio will be higher, also, concentrate on the resources of the thing you want most.

I wish you luck, I managed to get all the crafting things without rushing any of it so hopefully you'll be ok.
  • GrantDarov769
    51 posts
    edited May 2015
    the only thing i havent crafted is the homer decoy and i need 3000 DNA for him
  • chajuishuh
    228 posts
    edited May 2015
    I unfortunately missed out on fight club ( :/ ) BUTTTT I've crafted everything.. including 9 cactus patches and 4 opera house seats.. not done yet. Still have a surplus of fertilizer and corn and a good amount of DNA and masks. For not using the glitch I feel like I killed this event. I guess I can find some pride in that. ::wimper::
  • bretro85
    97 posts
    edited May 2015
    Missed out on the glitch :(
    I've more or less stopped with upgrading and crafting now. I've done enough and the remaining items I still need are not worth it enough for me to keep trying.

Was able to craft:

Cane Field
    Smokehouse
    Farmers Market
    Flower Wall x2
    Gas & Grub
    Houseboat
    2nd Monsarno Library

Was able to unlocked the DR, and got Dame Judith a couple days ago! Missed out on the little Tomato Plant pet.

Opera Lvl 8
    Squirter Lvl 115
    Monsarno Lvl 20
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    chajuishuh wrote:
    I unfortunately missed out on fight club ( :/ ) BUTTTT I've crafted everything.. including 9 cactus patches and 4 opera house seats.. not done yet. Still have a surplus of fertilizer and corn and a good amount of DNA and masks. For not using the glitch I feel like I killed this event. I guess I can find some pride in that. ::wimper::

SOME pride? I wouldn't have come close to that. Not even close.

Major congratulations to all who got whatever they wanted without advantage. :shock:
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    chajuishuh wrote:

Major congratulations to all who got whatever they wanted without advantage. :shock:

Indeed, well done!
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    chajuishuh wrote:

Well said. Lot of time and effort to earn that much material!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.