EA Forums - Banner

springfiled population

Prev1
johncolombo
11603 posts Senior Moderator
You probably have a lot of in-game money stashed away. I have 33 million, with only a few of the aspirationals. (Not that I want them all.). Still, I find myself letting some or all run free through town more than I used to...

I'm glad you asked, since I had no idea. I only have 130.
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• johncolombo
    edited May 2015
    patzmcm wrote:
    You probably have a lot of in-game money stashed away. I have 33 million, with only a few of the aspirationals. (Not that I want them all.). Still, I find myself letting some or all run free through town more than I used to...

I'm at the lowest I've been in a long time on cash, down to about 148,000,000
    :-(
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    patzmcm wrote:

I'm at the lowest I've been in a long time on cash, down to about 148,000,000
    :-(

Sheesh!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    you can check the complete list of characters here:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10297203.page
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • johncolombo
    edited May 2015
    thanks LPN, I was just wondering how many taskable characters people had
  • devilhunt1449
    3768 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Unless I managed to miss count I made 144 from the town hall character finder, that includes counting sherri/terri as one.
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I have 93.....a lot less than everyone else here, but still a lot more than i realised:)
    I used the town hall..i assume this lists all playable characters
  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I'm up to 140..... still got a few people to get. But the list is long and takes a bit to task at this point!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3090 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    94 characters for me... I missed out on a lot of limited time characters that others have and not a lot of premiums either, since I've been playing now for just under a year.

That is a lot though johncolombo...I'd get tired of sending that many characters on jobs too.

Who's Cecile?

ETA: oh NM! Durr...I read your post wrong and thought you were talking about a new character...I got it now.
  • Solartron
    138 posts
    edited May 2015
    Tasking characters are extremely annoying now. What used to be a quick 3-5 minute session before bedtime has now turned into an agonizing 20-30 minutes to task everything properly and with merit.

Something needs to be done about that, I suggest Quick-Task buttons which allow the user to task ALL characters NOT involved in a Quest Series with a Max-Time task (usually 24 hours) all delegated to a single button. This would probably cut my manual work by 60-75%.

Too many characters, too many manual tasks--even with the quick top left button that helped somewhat when it was added last year.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    98 PCs in A-town. Started at end of Xmas event Dec-2013.
    83 PCs in B-town. Started at end of SC event July-2014.

• elmalynn
    253 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I counted 143, not counting Cecile.

Does Officer K9 have tasks? I might have to get him if he does. :roll: :mrgreen:

Edit to add: I don't usually send them all on tasks outside of events, and then they are most likely on 24 hour tasks.
  • miraclemet
    422 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I know they arent characters but there are a few taskable buildings that require the same amount of attention as characters...

-TV Station
    -Radio Station
    -Farm

I think thats it....
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited May 2015
    miraclemet wrote:
    I know they arent characters but there are a few taskable buildings that require the same amount of attention as characters...

-TV Station
    -Radio Station
    -Farm

I think thats it....

The Drive-in also should be in this list.
  • duncanbrow162
    281 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    142 for me as well and I think I have everyone.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    so after a month of sending characters on 1-4 hours tasks, I found myself not bothering anymore because there are so many characters now. I did a count. I have 142 taskable characters, soon to be 143 assuming Cecile will have tasks. I think I have everyone too. Does anybody have more than that? I did a count from the building after I tasked everyone, does anyone not show up in the finder?
    94 characters for me... I missed out on a lot of limited time characters that others have and not a lot of premiums either, since I've been playing now for just under a year.
    That is a lot though johncolombo...I'd get tired of sending that many characters on jobs too.
    Who's Cecile?
    ETA: oh NM! Durr...I read your post wrong and thought you were talking about a new character...I got it now.

LOL. I thought the same thing when I saw johncolombo's original post ... That oughta come as a big surprise to Cecil. Is that Cecil-to-Cecile task a visible one, johncolombo? Do I need to leave Dr. Nick free to trigger a quest, or what?
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    so after a month of sending characters on 1-4 hours tasks, I found myself not bothering anymore because there are so many characters now. I did a count. I have 142 taskable characters, soon to be 143 assuming Cecile will have tasks. I think I have everyone too. Does anybody have more than that? I did a count from the building after I tasked everyone, does anyone not show up in the finder?
    Who's Cecile?

LOL. I thought the same thing when I saw johncolombo's original post ... That oughta come as a big surprise to Cecil. Is that Cecil-to-Cecile task a visible one, johncolombo? Do I need to leave Dr. Nick free to trigger a quest, or what?

:XD:
  • BeLikeTheDude
    420 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    143 also.

I can't recall what event it was but there was an assign all character event that I was somehow able to assign a task once to chirpy boy lizard.

They need an NPC character locator - that number would be high also
    Senior Moderator (for 25 minutes on Sept 23 2016)
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited May 2015
    102 characters with tasks, 103 when Cecil gets them.

I didn't realize I had that many.
  • forumusername
    30 posts
    edited May 2015
    I also don't send them on tasks any more. It seems like a chore to me, and I have enough actual chores to do.
  • johncolombo
    edited May 2015
    maybe I miscounted. I'm fairly certain I have all the taskables, Ill go through the collections and see if I'm missing any body then re count.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.