EA Forums - Banner

What would you craft?

cdepast
2462 posts Member
Just crafted another cane field and am going for second gas n grub. It will go into storage but getting it as it's nice to have an option other than another kwik-e-mart.

Turns out I'll most likely just miss enough for the decoy, we'll see what the clones bring me. Think I'd still go with the gas n grub anyways.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I have an extra of each. Both are in storage right now, I kinda got them just in case.

I think, though, that the gas-n-grub is probably a better investment, because it's a consumerism building and it pays out. And it takes up more real estate, but I think it fits into a town better than a Homer decoy.

... Although, maybe several decoys all over town would be amusing.
  • johncolombo
    11503 posts Senior Moderator
    edited May 2015
    not sure bit I may have 4 or 5 gas-n-grubs. I was just crafting what was left.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Pokelon
    438 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I don't like the Homer Decoy that much. But wouldn't want a second Gas either.....so well. I'm just upgrading (for nothing I know, but there's nothing I want to craft.... :P )
  • jaztee123
    431 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I went with a second g&g and I'm glad I did... It works better than two decoys.

qOHgSbcl.jpg
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2015
    I have two Gas Stations didnt really bother getting any more than that on those, didnt really see the point tbh, managed to get 2 homer decoys, mainly i worked on the walls i have about 40 of those :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Upper90Ninja
    115 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    The gas and grubs are nice because it's basically a new chain like KEM or Krustyburger.

On the other hand, it's fun to see the Homer Decoys go round and round, and they also make a nice training course.

Just pick what fits your town best :P
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    not sure bit I may have 4 or 5 gas-n-grubs. I was just crafting what was left.

Same. I had enough to buy a few more of these so I bought them while I could and put them in storage. I think it's nice to have the option to do something with them later on!
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I wasn't going to get another Gas and Grub, but I had tons of corn and plenty of DNA, so I went ahead and did it. Didn't go for a second decoy - one is enough. I have some ideas for all the extra ticket booths I built instead - we'll see if they work out.
  • ndeeka
    440 posts
    edited May 2015
    Found that I could craft another G&G and did not hestitate to do so.
    It will generate cash and homer decoy I find not so appealing. I have one, spinning circles in front of the house... it's more usefull during Halloween IMO, but for me one is enough.
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    If you have the materials to craft additional homer decoys, you might consider a few as they do look cool in multiple.

Shared this over in Showcase already:

iPoy2Ut.gif

Lots more to add, training walls, water obstacles, bales etc, but Springfield's boys in blue finally have a PT program they can really sink their teeth into.

Edit: and G&Gs, I crafted a few, well a lot, quite a lot. Town is a bit of a disaster just at the moment. My "never nuke" wife, told me to NUKE NOW! LOL! Farmers Markets too, not so many as G&Gs, but a lot.

Plan in mind and execution. End result should be fun.
  • psycho1189
    311 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    zutroy69 wrote:
    If you have the materials to craft additional homer decoys, you might consider a few as they do look cool in multiple.

Shared this over in Showcase already:

iPoy2Ut.gif

Lots more to add, training walls, water obstacles, bales etc, but Springfield's boys in blue finally have a PT program they can really sink their teeth into.

Edit: and G&Gs, I crafted a few, well a lot, quite a lot. Town is a bit of a disaster just at the moment. My "never nuke" wife, told me to NUKE NOW! LOL! Farmers Markets too, not so many as G&Gs, but a lot.

Plan in mind and execution. End result should be fun.

I love this!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2015
    You guys are all super rockstar status on getting all the necessary materials to not only craft the rest of the prizes but doubles of the gas station as well. I struggled so much collecting enough. What I wanted to craft the most was the gas station and Simpson boat, but looks like i won't make it unless i spend a ridiculous amount of donuts. :twisted: haha. I think the trap I fell in was I kept upgrading the research center and that kept knocking me back down. Shoulda realized that sooner than I did. Oh well. I have a feeling these prizes will be available in some form again in the future.

Great job and congrats to everyone else!! This event was a workhorse of a one!!! :mrgreen:
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for the thoughts. I ended up with a 2nd GnG. Now if only we could put this stuff in KL...
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited May 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    Thanks for the thoughts. I ended up with a 2nd GnG. Now if only we could put this stuff in KL...

Haha. Too true.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.