patzmcm
703 posts Member
Same here in B-town.

U4oVZZN.png

Replies

• cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I have always viewed the lack of land as a design challenge - that said, I am not sure what Im going to do with this update yet! I certainly will not be buying any premo content for a bit.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    patzmcm wrote:
    Neighbors - Excuse my mess, I am trying to reorganize without nuking (not that brave).

Since I'm not in such a rush when I do neighbor visits now - I see lots of my neighbors have empty spaces also. Can't wait to see everyone's new designs!

happy reorganizing fellow tapper.
    i redesigned my town during thevent and I realized i have more space now.

p.s. i sent you a friends request
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, definitely a work in progress at the moment. My town kind of exploded during Terwiligers.

• patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    cvf007 wrote:
    patzmcm wrote:
    Neighbors - Excuse my mess, I am trying to reorganize without nuking (not that brave).

Since I'm not in such a rush when I do neighbor visits now - I see lots of my neighbors have empty spaces also. Can't wait to see everyone's new designs!

happy reorganizing fellow tapper.
    i redesigned my town during thevent and I realized i have more space now.

p.s. i sent you a friends request
    Ooh - accepted! I helped myself to your lemons, my weakness. You do have some space - I see a future!
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Same here in B-town.

U4oVZZN.png
    I'm watching :D
  • ghallmark814
    2337 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    I have always viewed the lack of land as a design challenge - that said, I am not sure what Im going to do with this update yet! I certainly will not be buying any premo content for a bit.
    Yup.. I've kind of resigned myself to my town looking like a page out Of "Where's Waldo " :?

But then yOu probably know that.. Happy tapping neighbor!
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    cdepast wrote:
    Love your landing zone - now that it's back to the usual spot.
  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Yep, started started a couple weeks ago... too much big new stuff. Slowly working out from the corner......
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • anna22478
    407 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Once I had crafted everything I wanted I started a redesign of certain areas & bought more land (still got lots to buy but saving it until I really need it)
    I can't face a complete nuke as much as I would love to be able to restart my designs from scratch (also I've got 20 days til my corn is ready) I had planned to nuke straight after super heros but I was away at the time so wasn't on wifi & by the time I was back we had this event. I wouldn't have had time to put it all back together in time so I'm glad I couldn't press the button & now I keep thinking what if there's another event!
  • misssnapshot
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    I wanted to nuke my town after the event but.... I did'nt. So I've been moving stuff around instead, and bought some new land. Still thinking about nuking tho.
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    After this event I wanted to nuke my town this weekend. I had the hope for a break. But now the new level.
    So I'll nuke my town in the summer break.
  • Pokelon
    438 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Ha, I'm the neighbour with the most courage.....lol. You should all nuke...."only" takes a week work to put everything back in place. :P

Ok, being honest, I would NEVER do it again. :mrgreen:

Curious to see how your reworks work out. Love all your towns BTW, especially yours Chris!
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Pokelon wrote:
    Ha, I'm the neighbour with the most courage.....lol. You should all nuke...."only" takes a week work to put everything back in place. :P

Curious to see how your reworks work out. Love all your towns BTW, especially yours Chris!

Thank you... :oops:
    I have really big plans for my redesign. So it will take a longer time for me. A week is not enough. :roll:
    I had nuked my KL last year. And it has taken 6 weeks to redesign it.
  • Pokelon
    438 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    6 weeks! :shock:
    And you want to do it again? :?
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    patzmcm wrote:

Looking forward to seeing the new look :D
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    chris6271 wrote:
    Pokelon wrote:

I have really big plans for my redesign. So it will take a longer time for me. A week is not enough. :roll:

Chris your KL is fantastic, I couldn't nuke my town the mere thought of having to start again......
    Myself I move stuff around. I don't know how some of my neighbours have spare land, I have loads of buildings in storage because of shortage of space and I can't bring myself to cut down any more :roll:
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Pokelon wrote:
    6 weeks! :shock:
    And you want to do it again? :?

Yes. But I need time to do it. So I for a summer break. :D
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    chris6271 wrote:
    Pokelon wrote:

Chris your KL is fantastic, I couldn't nuke my town the mere thought of having to start again......
    Myself I move stuff around. I don't know how some of my neighbours have spare land, I have loads of buildings in storage because of shortage of space and I can't bring myself to cut down any more :roll:

I love your town too. And I have the same problems as you. Too much premium items. And so I put deko buildings in the inventory.
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited May 2015
    Pokelon wrote:

Haha took me weeks to put it all back, luckily there wasn't an event during, this time though I'm going to try the shuffle method, just to get the level 52 and 53 stuff down, haven't been able to place them yet, and I won't be getting anything premium for a long time now, got no where to put it.

I will never nuke again though, the thought of redoing my forest scares me.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited May 2015
    Pokelon wrote:

Your town looks great! I can't believe you finished in a week - I can only do about an hour at a time before I burn out.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.