Cats-Sleeping-Wake-up-at-Same-Time.gif

cute-cat-kitten-skiing-animated-gif-picture.gif
    71761-Jumping-Cat-Dunk-Basketball-gi-KuTh.gif
  • empathy77
    4191 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    Maybe they dont like the way your town smells?

:lol::lol:

wnjdnD8.gif

I think I love this gif
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I myself find it odd that people visit when there is no event. I know you get doughnuts but it takes 20+ minutes to go through 100 neighbors. But I barely have the time to redecorate my town let alone visit.
  • SquirrelLadd
    1667 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I have alot of neighb ours who dont visit daily....but visit during events. Thats works for me:)
  • johncolombo
    11603 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2015
    If it bothers you just delete them and get new friends. :lol:

this.gif
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Oh noes!
  • liseloteng899
    98 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I only delete the inactive ones.
    I do not visited daily, like direwolf said, it takes up to 20 minutes. Cant put that efford in everyday, but i manage a visit 3 times a week.

And who every comes to visit me, may indulges in tacos and even bring their cat ( altough i prefer dogs) :wink:
  • daizydad
    61 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I personally am glad that all my neighbors do not visit daily. 100 neighbors at 3 building each would be almost more of a grind than the Terwilliger event was. That being said I try to visit my neighbors at least 5 times a week.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited June 2015
    If it upsets you, just delete those neighbors and get new ones. I try to visit my neighbors everyday but sometimes I can't. I care more if they have things for me to tap on and don't keep track which ones have visited me and which ones haven't.
  • pinkamina_pie0
    58 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I like when my neighbours visit me, but I don't keep track of which ones do and how often. I usually try to visit every other day during non-event times, although I don't always manage that.
    I also want to say I was eating taco bites while reading this and all the taco messages were amusing to me :mrgreen:
  • 9d51ca2b37f2d94f
    7697 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I like when my neighbours visit me, but I don't keep track of which ones do and how often. I usually try to visit every other day during non-event times, although I don't always manage that.
    I also want to say I was eating taco bites while reading this and all the taco messages were amusing to me :mrgreen:

Tacos are irresistible.
  • rosesgirlnz
    4078 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    moxxee wrote:
    I hear you, Val. Maryclaire has a standing invitation to visit my house, but she never drops in.
    :(

I even made tacos.

And Moxxee never visits my town... even though I made it special for him :(
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I visit neighbors daily during events. When it isn't an event I don't visit too much, except for forum regulars and people who have designs that change frequently.
    In summation...I have all the land and aspirational items so now I am just using money to buy benches and then store them. So far I have 12.
  • deana214
    20 posts
    edited June 2015
    You can add me, Ill visit you :wink::wink::wink:
  • Chivalrous42
    417 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I've definitely gotten lazy about visiting since the event ended. As other said, it just takes too much time to go through 90-100 people, and I'm especially burned out after this looooooooong event we just had.

To make matters worse, I've got a lot of friends right near the top of my list who haven't been clearing their towns often enough, which means not getting anything for visiting AND the whole cycle taking longer. I get a lot more annoyed at people not having stuff for me to tap than not visiting me.

If that means some friends will drop me I don't mind. Fewer for me to have to go through when I do my rounds. And if I need to re-up for the next event, that's done easily enough.

• mrsoctober12
    361 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Now I want tacos....
  • frogger53
    686 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I wouldn't take it personally. Some of my neighboreenos are active visitors and some aren't...especially so between events. I have my lax periods, too. As I have always said, life gets in the way for everyone, sooner or later. I do have to drop some inactive neighboreenos, but I always give them a chance before I drop them. Don't be too quick to judge.
  • cdepast
    2462 posts Member
    edited June 2015
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.