EA Forums - Banner

Help me spend my donuts

...and Fleet A Pita are multipliers I THink?

No multipliers, sadly. If they had one they would be the only cash way to get multipliers and likely would cram many Springfields. Fleet-A-Pita Vans only give you 2 Gluttony, so they aren't really worth it. They are only great if you really like the design.

Replies

• durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Since you've been wanting Luann or Barney, either of the two should be your pick. I'd go with Barney over Luann just because he's voiced plus I love the Bowlerama, personally.
  • izabellatrix
    1612 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I advocate Luann since she gives Kirk a Premium 8 hour task. I use it all the time.
    Joined: May 2014 • Level: 563 • Favourite Characters: Lisa & Ralph
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Agh, this is difficult! My first instinct was Steel Mill because I was so happy to see it show up and it's only around for a week. But freemium is tough, because if you only buy limited time items, you never get the regular items you want.

The Cracker Factory is a great combo. (I wish fleet-a-pita gave a multiplier, but it's still nice to have.) You can almost afford both, though. So I say Steel Mill, save up 26 more donuts, Cracker Factory.
  • 74hands
    458 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    From a quest, task and payout point of view, the Cracker Factory. From a personal viewpoint, the Bowl a Rama simply because Barney's dialogue and burping makes me smile - it simply wouldn't be SF without him once you have him. I voted CF.
    My choice for all my Tapped Out news and troll-free friendly chat is the EA officially approved Tapped Out UK :)
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    The Steel Mill is a limited time item. The others will always be there. Get the Steel Mill then go back to saving like I did (and I was SO close to having enough for the Bowl-A-Rama!).

[edit]So I was thinking about this and said to myself, "Wait a minute... The Steel Mill was a Gil Deal... Hmmmm. Maybe that means that the Steel Mill will be a permanent part of the game, but it's being offered this week for a discount..."

So it's possible that the Steel Mill will be available in the future, but for a much higher price.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Djudge999
    222 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I had the same question, caught between the Steel Mill, the Cracker Factory and the Bowlarama. Thanks for starting this poll.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    My votes for the Bowlorama. What kind of Springfield doesn't have Barney? It also has a neat animation, can't remember the questline. It also give Homer and Ned permanent premium 20 hr tasks there as well.
  • canadianspring
    410 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    That's a hard choice but I voted Bowl-o-rama and Barney.

I held off on getting Barney for the longest time because of his price but he's definitely worth it. He is such an iconic character that it's not really Springfield until Barney's passed out somewhere. :wink:
  • EldarOfSuburbia
    307 posts
    edited June 2015
    Get the Steel Mill as it's limited time and who knows if it will ever be offered again. The rest are permanent and will be sticking around forever.
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited June 2015

I voted for steel mill because its limited time and would be more unique than the other items.

However, both Barney and Luanne and good TSTO characters (except Luanne isn't voiced).

I must admit, I don't know anything about the quality of the Roscoe as a TSTO character.

Is Roscoe voiced?

What tasks does he have and which ones are visible?

Are the visible ones good?

Important to me is the quality of the 24 hour task because that is my most used task.
  • wadebear
    4183 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Is Roscoe voiced?

Yes he's voiced. Here are his tasks: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10337660.page
  • hankscorpio23
    621 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    wadebear wrote:
    Is Roscoe voiced?

Yes he's voiced. Here are his tasks: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10337660.page

Thanks Wadabear. I must have missed LNP's thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.