Update: Pride Month 2015

Replies

• Ataccounting
    84 posts
    edited June 2015
    Mrsarney wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Mrsarney wrote:
    Speaking of the Q in the LGBTQI, I have heard it used for both questioning and q*eer. I absolutely love a webcomic about a woman who identified as gay but then fell in love with a man. She identifies as q*eer because it's the word she feels fits her best.
    Are you talking about DAR? That sounds like DAR.

I am talking about Dar!! I wasn't sure if anyone else would have read it! I love it!!

I used to read Dar's stuff until they had a major bust up with the reading service I use and pulled all her titles from there. As I read over 200 titles I figured their loss. Shame as her autobiographical comic was a favourite 10 years ago...

Anyway on topic comment. I'm squirrelling away the trees like crazy. If they ever do an insanity pepper update the trees will be perfect!
  • OrdinarilyBob
    305 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    zutroy69 wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    ...Thanks, man. :mrgreen: it's pretty small :mrgreen: you may have misread it :lol: Been a fan of yours as well, and nicely updated. All of the NOH8 avatars are inspired!

Derp, upon closer examination, it does not appear to say NoH8... what's it read?

8)

It looks like it says no cat. Am I right Zutroy?

It says, No Cats! :lol: Couldn't resist. But sentiment is the same.

Springfield Pridefest in Zutroy's town for the duration. Friends always welcome!

No Cats! Of course, I can see it now. Well played Zutroy, well played indeed, my man.

:D
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3080 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Anyway on topic comment. I'm squirrelling away the trees like crazy. If they ever do an insanity pepper update the trees will be perfect!

Wow another great idea for the trees! I'm writing that down.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Hurray for gay!
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    ...your flags wave for me. 8)

Checked them in neighbor towns this morning. Working fine now, weird they weren't yesterday.
  • Igcognita
    1504 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Just got the dance outside task for the Ajax Mill, it reminds me of clubbing in the 90's at clubs in warehouses and in the meat packing district. And the after after parties on the lower east, side that were really crazy. I would dance long after the sun would rise. Ahh fun times!!!

It reminds me of the Sound Factory club, deep house music and massive crowds dancing.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    zutroy69 wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    ...Thanks, man. :mrgreen: it's pretty small :mrgreen: you may have misread it :lol: Been a fan of yours as well, and nicely updated. All of the NOH8 avatars are inspired!

Derp, upon closer examination, it does not appear to say NoH8... what's it read?

8)

Springfield Pridefest in Zutroy's town for the duration. Friends always welcome!

No Cats! Of course, I can see it now. Well played Zutroy, well played indeed, my man.

I hope you don't mean me, Zutroy :(
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    mystery2mi wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:

8)

No way, Neighboreeno. "No Cats" is just a little black cat humor. :lol:
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    If I drum my fingers on the screen, I can get quite a few going.
    x1epGg3.png?2
    I'll definitely do the "drumming on the screen" trick because I love how that looks. Meanwhile -- how the [insert incredibly bad word here] did you get that screencap so fast, before the flags stopped waving?

(Just wondering.) :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    zutroy69 wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:

8)

I know all about Zutroy's taste for exotic cuisine. I was just having a little fun with you. :wink:
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    mystery2mi wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:

8)

I know all about Zutroy's taste for exotic cuisine.:wink:

You must be reading my emails! :wink:

• mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    zutroy69 wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:

8)

So, does the "No Cats" mean that they are no longer part of Zutroy's diet?
  • zutroy69
    456 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    mystery2mi wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:

8)

Reformed, now Zutroy just grabs a bucket of chicken.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    neuroheart wrote:
    If I drum my fingers on the screen, I can get quite a few going.
    x1epGg3.png?2
    I'll definitely do the "drumming on the screen" trick because I love how that looks. Meanwhile -- how the [insert incredibly bad word here] did you get that screencap so fast, before the flags stopped waving?

(Just wondering.) :)
    Drummed with one hand, simultaneously took a screenshot with the other. It took several attempts.
  • mystery2mi
    2357 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    zutroy69 wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    mystery2mi wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:
    zutroy69 wrote:

8)

Reformed, now Zutroy just grabs a bucket of chicken.
    :D :thumbup:
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    I'll just leave this here. 8)

lisa_pride.jpg
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    drumnman wrote:
    I'll just leave this here. 8)

lisa_pride.jpg
    haha which episode is this from? :D
  • robinpoppy7
    4 posts
    edited June 2015
    I'm loving Pride Month and the fabulous decorations! Trees, need lots more trees...
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    hello, hello Springfield!!

:):D:mrgreen:
  • mudkicker7672
    317 posts Member
    edited June 2015
    Thanks for all 4he fun greatness while one is on vacation. Incase unread this is sarcastic. Now get out
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!